7-i really need you

⚠️TW: abuse (?),homophobia⚠️

Nurse:"Karl- oh...um your dad is here"
They quickly pulled away,Karl looked at the nurse who was infront of his dad.
Karl sat up and waved Quackity goodbye before walking to the car with his dad,he got in and just looked outside of the window.
Dad:"kissing boys now,Karl?"
Karl:"I wasn't kissing him,he was helping me with my nose bleed"
His (step) dad scoffed.
Dad:"sure..but if I ever see you kiss a boy I'm gonna beat the devil out of you"
He sniffed.

Karl:"your not even allowed to do that..."
Dad:"oh yeah? Wanna test that theory?"
Karl didn't respond,he just looked out of the window trying not to cry.
They eventually got home,Karl flopped on his bed as tears ran down his face.
Why am I like this,why can't I just be normal?? He thought.he eventually fell asleep crying.

Time skip(3 hours later)

"Hey????"
"Karl wake up!!"
"KARL"
He heard a Familie banging,he slowly opend his eyes and noticed Quackity was on his roof again,banging on the window.
Karl sighed and opened the window.
Quackity came in and sat on the window frame.
Quackity:"hey"
Karl:"hi...I'd ask you sit but my sheets are stained with blood and well...tears"
He said a bit embarrassed.

Quackity:"do you wanna hang out,we could go to the park and drink care bare cum? Or go to hot topic?"
He said softly trying to cheer him up.
Karl:"sure whatever,I have to ask my mom first,you can wait outside"
Quackity nodded and made his way to the backyard out of the window.

Karl went downstairs but his mom wasn't there,only his drunk step dad laying on the couch with a beer in hand.
Karl:"where's mom"
Dad:"she isn't here,why"
He burped.
Karl:"I wanted to ask her if I can go to Quackitys house"
Dad:"why did u tell you boy? I said if I ever see you with that fruit again I'll beat the shit out of you"

He said as he stood up and walked to him.
Karl:"well that's not exactly what you said"
He said quitely.
Dad:"get the hell OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I KILL YOU" he shouted as he raised his hand,Karl ran outside to Quackity.
Quackity:"whoa what's-"
Karl silenced him by smashing his lips against his,he held his hips,Quackity slightly pushed him off.
Quackity:"Karl what's going on?!"
Karl:"I-...I really need you.."