12-suck on tittys is the way to go

He took Karl and hugged him as they laid down,now,this was epic😎
Quackity:"what do you want Karl"
Karl:"wdym?"
Quackity:"like in general,what's your goal what do you want"
"I want you to run your hands down my sides while you kiss me and tell me I'm beautiful,and mean something."
Karl:"I wanna finish school,go to a good college,with you of course,and live a normal life without my family,I just wanna be happy...and like I am but I feel like In comparison to how imagine it it's nothing"
Quackity smiled.

Quackity:"sounds nice"
Karl:"what about you? What do you want"
Quackity:"to suck on tittys"
Karl:"I hate you."
Quackity:"no I'm joking....I want to finish school too,and go to a good college,and have a successful life....but I'm to fckn dumb"
Karl:"don't say that,your not"
Quackity:"yeah I am,I imagine sleeping on your couch while you do business calls and go to important meetings,and I'm just the lazy guy who your wife always complains about,and wants out of the house,but your in denial,that im a total fucking wreck"
Karl:"I'd never choose A wife like that,but it it doesn't sound too bad right?"
He joked.

Quackity:"I guess it doesn't.."
Karl:"yeah think about it...free food,free drinks,free WiFi,free rent yk"
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"how to always know what to say"
Karl:"I'm smart"
Quackity:"I guess you are kinda smart..."
They turned to each other, Quackity smiled,Karl just looked at him,he was so pretty.
Quackity:"you okay?"

Karl:"...I really want to kiss you.."
He said to himself,so quiet Quackity could barley hear him saying anything.
Quackity:"what? Speak up"
Karl:"I just said it doesn't hurt that much anymore"
Quackity:"that's good"
"Please don't get up,please don't get up"
Quackity got up.

Quackity:"what now? It's getting dark outside"
Karl:"yeah it's getting late"
Quackity:"yeah I think I should head home,
Don't wanna worry my mom,bye,love you karl"
He said as he went outside through the window.
Karl:"b-bye..love you to"
Karl laid on his back,looking at the ceiling.
He slowly fluttered his eyes,Quackity is perfect.suddenly,he heard a door slam downstairs.Karl started crying,that was the ice breaker,he knew what was going on,and he didn't want to deal with it.
He quickly got up,grabbed his stuff and ran outside through his window before his dad could reach his room.