15-asked out

Quackity:"I never thought I'd be the one dragging you to school"
Karl looked so done,he looked like a corpse.he had the most purple bags Under his eyes and his eyes were still 60% closed.
Karl:"how about i drag my nuts across your face"

Quackity:"Jeez,we really need to get you a vinegar shot,cmon"
He said before taking Karl to the school kitchen where conveniently no one was in.
They found a glass and Quackity put a small amount of vinegar inside,Karl dark it like a shot and got more awake instantly.
He groaned from the bitterness and they went back to the halls.

Quackity:"you look better already"
Karl:"of course I do,I always look good"
He said playfully.
Quackity:"hey uh....could we maybe talk about yesterday?.."
Karl's sighed.
Karl:"um...do we have to?.."
Quackity:"well yeah"
Karl gulped.
Karl:"look man,I don't know what to tell you,I was just looking at you and you were so-"
Quackitys eyes widened.

Karl:"fuck- okay I'm making it worse- the point is...I just-..idk..i just thought that was the right thing to do at the moment..you were so close and..idk I just did...it wasn't supposed be anything romantic I just wanted us to have another moment like a few days ago,where we joked about it.."
Quackity nodded.
Quackity:"it's okay,I get it...I could kiss you right now without any of us feeling any romantic connection"
He smiled trying to cheer Karl up who was obviously bothered by the situation.

Quackity took Karl's face and kissed his cheek.Karl blushed.
Quackity:"see!"
Karl chuckled nervously.
Quackity:"well we should get to class,after we'll go back to the tree house?"
Karl:"yup sounds good"
He smiled as they walked into the class.
Before he could get to his seat someone approached him.it was Finn,one of Karl's classmates.

Finn:"hey Karl!"
Karl:"oh hey Finn!"
Finn:"how are you?"
He said as he leaned on a table.
Karl:"pretty good,what about you?"
Finn:"good good,I uh have a question"
Karl:"yeah? What's up?"
Finn:"do you maybe wanna go out sometime?"
Karl blushed,omg.He looked at Quackity who was in his seat doing something on his phone for a second.

Karl:"eh I-I'm not gay..."
Finn raised an eyebrow.
Finn:"that's hard to believe"
Karl:"no?..How would you even know?!"
Finn:"you literally wear cuffed jeans,your favorite drink is monster,did you have a theater pha-"
Karl:"fine fine,I'm gay or something..but I'm not interested,sorry"

Finn:"that's okay.....oh and tell me if you and Quackity ever get together"
He smiled,Karl smiled too before going to his seat.
Quackity:"what did Finn want?"
Karl:"oh nothing he just asked me for my homework"