24-so...

Sorry I kinda forgot abt updating this💀

Time skip(morning) slightly nsfw

Karl woke up,ate breakfast and went to school like normal.he walked to his locker where he was immediately greeted by Quackity.
Quackity:"KARL"
Karl:"oh,hey"
Quackity:"so um....yesterday"
Karl:"let's just forget about it"
Quackity:"I don't want to...Karl what's going on?"
Karl:"idk it's just....Jessica turns you on so much..she's way more..yk,than me and I just thought If I....came onto you more you'd like me more" he sighed.

Quackity:"but I already like you so much,
We've know each other for a long enough time for you to know that I love you just the way you are..you don't need to be more sexual for me to like you"
He hugged him.
Quackity:"but that was pretty hot"
Karl rolled his eyes as they started walking.

Quackity:"'for you I'll take all of my clothes off' Jeez Karl that definitely t-"
Karl:"please stop talking"
Quackity:"alright alright,then I'll just stare at you"
Karl rolled his eyes.
Quackity:"wanna go to the tree house after school??"
He said playfully.
Karl:"sure"
He said softly.

They continued to talk as they got to class.the day went by and they went to the tree house where they watched movies together.as it got dark Karl sat in front of Quackity who was hugging him from behind,since Quackity already knew this film but didn't want to tell karl since he was so excited he was kinda bored,he started kiss Karl's neck,karl giggled.
Karl:"what are you doing"
Quackity:"I just wanna kiss you" he said in a low voice,karl chuckled.
Quackity kisses soon turned into giving Karl love bites and hickeys earning a Moan or whimper for each of them.

"Ah~ q...."
Quackity hugged him tighter.he bit down on his neck making Karl moan.
"Mh~"
Karl slapped his hand on his mouth,that was lewd,especially because they were just messing around.
Karl:"shit- sorry"
Quackity:"don't apologize"
He said in a low voice as he continued.the whimpers Karl made when someone slightly touched him,but when someone sexually touched him,he moaned,a lot,his skin was so sensitive.

He started biting slightly harder,Karl tried his best to stay quiet and watch the movie.Quackity started moving his hands lower to Karl's crotch.
Quackity:"this okay?"
Karl:"mhm~"
He started palming him.

(Basically Q gives him a handjob or wtv,I'm to lazy to write it,time skip:a few hours later)