25-floor salami

(They we're basically in a store buying food for Karl's house since Quackity decided to stay there for the weekend)

Quackity:"hey Karl?..."
Karl looked at him as he picked up some salami from the frozen isle next to Q.
Karl:"mhm?"
Quackity:"I was thinking....what do you think about going all the way?..."
Karl turned to him with a polite smile.
Karl:"wdym?"

Quackity:"yk....like sexually.."
Karl's eyes widened and he dropped the salami wich snapped him back into reality.
He picked up the salami and put it in the basket Quackity was holding.
Karl:"I um....well I think I'm ready if that's what your asking..." he said embarrassed.
Quackity:"cool..m-me too...because yk I was just thinking maybe we can do more than heated make out sessions and Hand jobs..."
Karl:"yeah...when?"
They started walking again.

Quackity:"I was thinking we could like..rent a hotel room or smt...or is that to cheesy?"
Karl:"it's perfect...and besides,it's better than the wooden floor in the treehouse or my squeaky bed" he chuckled.
Quackity:"yeah...so when would you wanna?....yk"
Karl:"idk...maybe next weekend?"
Quackity:"sounds good,I'll book the hotel when I get home"
Karl nodded and they continued to shop.
They eventually left the store and went to go load up Karl's fridge.
Quackity:"this shouldn't last u at least one month!"

Karl:"it's great...thanks"
He kissed his cheek before they went up to Karl's room to play Minecraft.
They spent the Rest of the day together as always before Quackity and Karl eventually fell asleep next to each other.

Short chapter😷