All Au's That Will Be In Here

Remember this isn't all the AUs! And also some of them I might make up a story of so please don't judge! 

This is also just some information of the Au's that will be in this story. 

Dazai's:

Beast Dazai- from the beast Au, Is the boss of the port mafia, Abusive to Chuuya.

School Dazai- goes to school, a little bit of a bitch, immature, is a high schooler.

Female Dazai- Basically the same AU except female, acts the same, is pretty (ofc)

Kitsune Dazai- Literally just a kitsune, a bit calmer, still acts kind of like a jerk, is a little more formal.

Dead Dazai- He was originally dead but came back just for this story, Dead because of suicide, regrets his decisions.

15-year-old Dazai- literally from 7 years ago, IS MORE OF A JERK THAN FROM THE SCHOOL AU ONE, is literally fucking emo.

Never Met Dazai- Dazai never met Chuuya, decided to never join the port mafia, and never joined the ADA.

Child Dazai- Very very calm, shy, likes to be by himself (except for when he's around Chuuya), only feels safe around Chuuya, Oda, and Ango.

Chuuya's:

Beast Chuuya- Works for Dazai, Is afraid of Dazai, Abused by Dazai.

School Chuuya- has more anger issues from Dazai, never admits to loving Dazai (he thinks it's too embarrassing).

Female Chuuya- REALLY FUCKING PRETTY, Sexy Sexy Sexy, has more attitude.

Kitsune Chuuya- He's not a kitsune he's just part of the Kitsune AU, a little bit calmer, formal to everyone (most of the time not formal to Daza).

Chuuya Lost Dazai- Chuuya lost Dazai after he commit suicide, he hates his life, and wishes to see Dazai again.

15-year-old Chuuya- just him from 7 years ago.

Never Met Chuuya- Never met Dazai, was still in the sheep longer but then left.

ADA Chuuya- Chuuya joined the ADA, Dazai instead stayed back behind at the Port Mafia.

Child Chuuya- very very small, VERY social, mean, has no manners.