Chapter 5: Where Running Out of Time!

Dazai woke up to a lot of Chuuya's once again. It had been at least a month now that he was stuck in this universe. He wishes he could do something to help Chuuya. But he really couldn't 

Suddenly Dazai felt a pain in his chest. He lost his balance but then caught himself on the kitchen counter. 

"You alright?" Female Chuuya said walking into the kitchen to grab some water. 

"Yeah I'm fine... just felt something," Dazai said, standing back up. 

Later on the day, all the Chuuya's were sitting in the living room some on phones others on the TV. 

Dazai couldn't stop thinking about the pain he's been having. He might've wanted to commit suicide but not in a plain. God, it hurt like hell, it was kind of hard to breathe. But he remembered what Chuuya told him 'Just remember you've been in worse situations than this.' But was this situation worse than any other time?

"Shit! My head's hurting..." 15-year-old Chuuya said whining. 

"Wait you felt that too!?" Female Chuuya turned over to 15-year-old Chuuya. 

"Did everyone get that headache?" Dazai asked. 

All of them nodded. 

"That's not good..." Dazai said thinking about the situation. 

"What do you think is wrong Dazai?" Beast Chuuya asked. 

"I'm guessing it's because we're all in different universes," Dazai said with a serious tone and look. 

"Chuuya," Dazai said turning to the school Chuuya. "Do you have a headache?" He asked. "I do but it's not as bad as your guys probably," Chuuya explained. "Just as I thought, you see since he's from this universe it doesn't hurt that bad. But since all the Chuuya's are out of place and in different universes it's affecting every Chuuya in every dimension even if there not here. Same with the Dazai's except my chest is aching instead of a headache." Dazai explained. 

"So how do we stop this?" Female Chuuya said trying not to show her pain. 

"We need to wait for my Chuuya to get us back to where we all originally came from," Dazai said. 

______________________________________________

Chuuya quickly ran to his cabinet and swung it open. "What the hell is wrong with me..." He said in pain. He had a really bad headache, just like the rest of the Chuuya's. He grabbed a pill bottle and took a couple and chugged it down with water. 

Then he heard the other Dazai's groaning in pain. 

"What the hell is wrong with my chest..." one of them said. 

"Bro I'm having that same feeling," 15-year-old Dazai said. 

The ginger had an idea of what was wrong, he quickly grabbed his coat to go leave and go to the ADA. 

"I'll be right back!" Chuuya said running off. 

______________________________________________

"Hmmmmm... well this isn't good for both of you," Ranpo said eating pokey sticks. 

"Haven't you talked at all to the ability user!?" Chuuya demanded an answer. 

"We didn't speak. We were about to call you but you already arrived. He said that he'll only talk to you." Kunikida said peeking his head through the door. 

"Alright! Well, where is he!?" Chuuya asked. 

Chuuya walked into Yosano's room. He was being handcuffed to one of the beds in the room.