Chapter 6: At Last!

Dazai woke up, he seemed to be laying in a garbage can? He hopped on out and tried to remember what happened and how he got in there. Oh right! He passed out with the other Chuuya's. Did they throw him in a garbage can thinking he was dead?

The brunette walked out of the alleyway and walked around the city trying to find where to go. Dazai suddenly stopped, his eyes widened. The detective agency!? 

He ran inside and went straight to the office. He slammed the door open. 

Everyone was here! Working hard like they always did!

"Well look who's back!" Ranpo said munching on a pokey stick.

"Am I really back!? Or is this another universe I'm not supposed to be in?" Dazai asked. 

"Yes, you really are back." Kunikida said as he pushed his glasses up. 

"You guys will not believe what I've experienced!" Dazai said. 

"Well, I think I know." A voice said. 

Dazai turned around to see his Chuuya, his actual Chuuya. "CHIBI!!!!" Dazai said running over to the smaller male and hugging him. 

"GET OFF ME DUMBASS!" Chuuya said pushing away Dazai, but Chuuya kind of did like the hug. 

"Apparently it was a setup." Ranpo started getting their attention. 

"The guy poisoned whatever food you've eaten. He was trying to kill every single Dazai and Chuuya in every universe." Ranpo said as he chugged some ramune. 

"But how was he able to poison Dazai?" Chuuya asked. 

"Because he can go into different universes, technically he's not from our universe. We don't know where he's from." Kunikida joined in. 

"We have him held captive at the Port Mafia since they were willing to take the criminal," Ranpo said. 

"So why did he want to kill all of me's and Chuuya's?" Dazai asked. 

"Because in one of the universes I guess you guys killed someone he probably loved, so he sought revenge. But failed horribly." Ranpo said. 

"Well, thanks for the info! I'm out!" Chuuya said walking out.

"Wait!" Dazai said trying to catch up with Chuuya. 

Chuuya managed to get out of the building before Dazai, and Dazai was looking around to see where his Chuuya could've gone.

Suddenly someone grabbed Dazai's hand and brought them into an alleyway. It was Chuuya! The small ginger hungrily kissed Dazai, which Dazai thought was cute seeing how Chuuya was trying to top. 

"Happy birthday idiot!" Chuuya said blushing a little. 

"Wait it's my birthday?" Dazai asked, completely forgetting after this catastrophe. 

"Mhm... Chuuya said... How about I make dinner? Crab?" Chuuya asked. 

"Of course!" Dazai smiled. 

______________________________________________

Later that night Chuuya prepared crab and of course, busted out the wine. 

"Wow, Chuuya! You outdid yourself!" Dazai said as he was really hungry. 

As they dug into their dinner, they talked about each Dazai and Chuuya they've met. It was pretty interesting to hear about the different universes there are. 

"Do you think there's a universe where I'm taller and your smaller!?" Chuuya asked. 

"Pfft- in your dreams Chibi!" Dazai said laughing about it.