Chapter 2: Chuuya!?

"DAZAI! WAKE UP DUMBASS!" As Dazai heard yelling from the distance- he passed out after well, getting hit by someone's ability. To be honest, Dazai thought he's heard this voice before but who could it have been? 

"OW- WHAT THE FUCK-" Dazai screamed out loud after he got kicked in the balls. (RIP!)

"Well, finally you're awake! Also what the hell are you wearing?" The mysterious boy said.

"CHUUYA!?" Dazai finally fucking realized that the guy yelling at him for the past hour has been Chuuya. 

"Get up dumbass! Also, you didn't tell me you were skipping dumbass! I could've skipped to you know." Chuuya said a little angry. 

"What? What do you mean skipping?" Dazai said very confusedly. But he noticed that Chuuya was wearing a school uniform and didn't have his tacky-ass hat on.

"Are you on fucking drugs or something!?" Chuuya said looking at him like he was a fucking idiot.

"Chuuya where the hell are we?" Dazai asked very worriedly. 

"We're at school, where else would we be!?" Chuuya said about to slap Dazai.

Dazai stayed silent, trying to process what is going on around him and everything. But he couldn't help how sexy Chuuya looked in his school uniform. While Dazai stared at Chuuya with his dumbass face, Chuuya started to get freaked out a little. 

"Alright, Dazai I don't know what game your playing- but it needs to stop," Chuuya said getting a little serious.

"Chuuya I can promise you I am not joking around. I don't know where I'm at. First, we were on a mission! And now I'm- here at a school." Dazai explained to Chuuya.

"W-what the hell is going on dumbass!?" Chuuya said getting angry once again. 

_____________________________________

After Dazai and Chuuya got to Chuuya's apartment and settled down a bit. Dazai started telling Chuuya where he's from and how he probably got there. Chuuya told Dazai about where he was at and that there was no such thing as abilities. 

"I think that ability user might have the power to mess with universes and shit like that," Dazai said trying to think. 

"Well while your figuring things out. I'm gonna go pick up dinner." Chuuya said standing up.

"Alright bye Chibi~," Dazai said in a teasing voice. 

"God damnit your just as annoying as the other Dazai," Chuuya said slamming the door behind him. 

Dazai got up quickly and ran into Chuuya's room. "Let's see what little school Chuuya has in here!" Dazai said a little excited about what to see in the room. Dazai went through Chuuya's closet finding a bunch of clothes which was pretty obvious and saw some pictures on the side of Chuuya and guessed by the picture probably the other Dazai. "Damn, I look handsome!" Suddenly Dazai heard a bunch of noise in the living room. Dazai freaked out a little but grabbed a bat that was off to the side and walked out slowly into the living room. 

He peaked in at the living room, and Dazai couldn't believe his eyes. SO MANY CHUUYAS! 

Dazai dropped the bat which started most of the small gingers and they all turned their heads to Dazai. This was a dream come true for Dazai, be Dazai noticed one Chuuya in particular. HUGE BOOBS-

"What the hell are you looking at pervert!?" She said to Dazai with a little sass.

Dazai looked away so it wouldn't look weird- "So where are all of you guys from?" Dazai asked curiously. "What the hell do you mean!?" One of the small gingers asked.