Chapter 3: Happy Birthday Chuuya!

Chuuya woke up and looked at his phone. The date showed April 29th and was currently 8:45 am. 

He go out of bed and felt down than usual. Today was a special day, but since Dazai wasn't here to celebrate it didn't feel as special. He walked out down to the hallway and saw all of the Dazai's were not there. 

"Shit!" Chuuya whispered to himself. He quickly got dressed and went out to find them. It shouldn't be that hard to find about eight Dazai's, right? Today was really busy, so it was harder to find them. He tried looking around for a brunette-haired man. But there were way too many people to tell the difference. 

He went to a cafe to get a quick breakfast so Chuuya wouldn't get hangry. As he sat down to wait for his food to be ready. He saw a man quickly leave the cafe with a black jacket. It looked quite familiar to 15-year-old Dazai's Port Mafia jacket.

Chuuya looked at the counter to see if his order was there yet. He was getting quite impatient. He didn't know where any of these Dazai's were! And who knows what trouble they could be getting into right now. 

The small ginger got his breakfast and walked out fast. As he was eating his food quickly he was looking around for a brunette or a suicidal-looking guy or kid...

He saw a hat shop with some awesome hat designs. Chuuya knew he shouldn't get off task, or else this day could become a shopping day for Chuuya. 

But as Chuuya passed by a certain store, he stopped. He looked through the display window and saw a choker with a gold name imprinted on it. Chuuya once told Dazai he really wanted it for his birthday or Christmas or for a special event. Then Chuuya snapped out of his thoughts as soon as a female brunette was running out of the store. 

Chuuya quickly ran after her. But then he saw a hooded man sitting on a bench. It was the same hood as the one that took Dazai and started this chaotic mess. The small ginger ran up to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. 

"WHERE THE HELL IS DAZAI!" Chuuya yelled, demanding an answer. 

But suddenly he activated his ability. It was too quick before Chuuya could use his. Could this be the end? What will happen if both Chuuya and Dazai are out of their universes!? But then a tall figure knocked the hooded man out. 

Their Chuuya saw the Port Mafia Dazai. "Jeez, Chu Chu you really aren't as strong as the other Chuuya." Port Mafia said with an evil smirk on his face. 

"Shut up! And don't call me Chu Chu!" Chuuya said picking up the man. 

"Chibiko! Are you alright!?" Female Dazai came running up to Chuuya making sure he was alright.

"Yeah I'm fine, and also I've never heard a Dazai call me Chibiko? It's usually Chibi." Chuuya said confused. 

"Well from my universe, I would call my Chuuya Chibiko. And she would always get pissed at me! She's so cute when she gets mad." Female Dazai chuckled. 

Chuuya kind of blushed thinking of himself as a woman and not a man-

_____________________________________

Later that night Chuuya was going back home after giving the hooded man to the ADA. He was so tired because after having to go find the other Dazai's he ran into another enemy that the Port Mafia had been meaning to catch. He luckily caught him and handed him over to the Port Mafia. 

Chuuya was hoping that all the Dazai's were at home and didn't leave again. Because if they are gone Chuuya felt that they can sleep outside for the night. 

He opened his apartment door and it was pitch black inside. Chuuya grabbed his knife out thinking it was way too suspicious in the house. 

But the lights suddenly turned on and then all the Dazai's popped out of different places and yelled out, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUUYA!" With all of them having a smile on their faces. 

Chuuya was speechless, how did they know that it was his birthday? Did their Chuuya's the same birthday as him?

"H-how did you know!?" Chuuya said, still speechless.

"Well of course our Chuuya's have the same birthday." Kitsune Dazai said. 

"S-so we decided to give you a surprise birthday party," Child Dazai said as he gave Chuuya his present. 

"Thank you!" Chuuya said with a bright smile as he picked up Child Dazai. 

Chuuya saw a cake on the counter with some balloons and plates. 

"Open the present!" Dead Dazai said. 

All of the Dazai's crowded Chuuya so that they can see his expression on his face. 

The small ginger sat on the couch and opened his present. He saw a choker sitting inside the box. The same one from the display window. 

Chuuya's face was emotionless. He didn't know how to feel about this moment. 

"Is something the matter?" School Dazai asked, snapping Chuuya out of his thoughts. 

"Yeah I'm fine, but how did you know-" 

"Your Dazai kept your present hidden deep inside his closet!" Female Dazai said happily. 

"Th-thank you all..." Chuuya felt so happy that he was about to cry. But he knew he had to stay strong. They all ate cake and spent some more time together after. Chuuya had a great birthday after all!

_____________________________________

Meanwhile much earlier. Dazai had a lot to do with the nine Chuuya's he was dealing with. 

In the morning all of the Chuuya's were sleeping. Dazai burst into the room with a party hat on. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIBI'S!" He yelled. 

All of them woke up. Some of the Chuuya's had fast reflexes and pulled out a weapon. 

"Oh yeah... It's our birthday" Child Chuuya said rubbing his tired eyes. 

"C'mon! Today's gonna be a fun day! Get dressed... all of you!" Dazai said happily. 

They all came out into the living room and saw balloons everywhere. 

"Today, I'm gonna take you all out and you guys can pick whatever you want! My treat!" Dazai said a little scared of all the expensive stuff their gonna pick out. 

Basically, all of the Chuuya's had the happiest faces, almost as if were Christmas morning. They arrived at the mall around lunch. They decided to eat at a semi-fancy restaurant. Dazai made sure Child Chuuya got the kid's meal since it was free today. The rest of the Chuuya's ordered really expensive food and drinks. And now Dazai's wallet was screaming for help. 

After they went inside the shopping mall and all the Chuuya's saw at least one thing they wanted in that mall. Dazai thought maybe he should've given them a limit. 

By the end of the day, Dazai ended up holding all of the bags and wine bottles, while the rest of the Chuuya's were laughing and having conversations as they were walking home. The Chuuya that never met Dazai before ended up walking right next to Dazai. 

"Thanks for buying all of this stuff for all of us." He said to Dazai. 

"No problem, after all, it's your birthday today! So enjoy!" Dazai said with a smile, trying to hide the pain of his wallet being completely empty now. 

They arrived home and Dazai ended up surprising all the Chuuya's with cake. They all enjoyed the rest of the night having fun and getting drunk. 

But they really shouldn't be having too much fun

because

what if...

they never get back?

HI! I WAS TRYING TO GET THIS DONE ON APRIL 29TH ON CHUUYA'S ACTUAL BIRTHDAY. 

BUT IT'S LITERALLY APRIL 30 AT 1:57 SO WILL JUST PRETEND IT'S ON HIS ACTUAL BIRTHDAY! (¬‿¬)

ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUUYA!!! I LOVE YOU! 

- P.S Sorry for the very long chapter (⊙_⊙)