Chapter 1: Dazai!?

"Of course, I had to go on another mission with you!" Chuuya said very annoyed.

"And what the matter with being partnered with me Chibi?~," Dazai said with a pout.

"Just shut up! I wanna get this mission done and over with." Chuuya said continuing to walk.

"Hey, Chuuya we should do something toni-" "Don't even finish that sentence!" Chuuya cut Dazai off.

They both headed into a dead end, in which Chuuya was getting even more pissed. "FUCK!" Chuuya yelled out loud. "Chuuya sh!" Dazai looked around, he could feel something was unusual about the dead-end they were in. 

"DAZAI CAN'T YOU SEE WERE LITERALLY-" Dazai grabbed Chuuya by the wrist and pinned him to the wall, then cupped his hand and put it on Chuuya's mouth. It was an awkward silence for 5 minutes. When suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and was thrown to the wall of the alleyway. 

"DAZAI!" Chuuya yelled out activating his ability. The hooded figure tapped Dazai three times then suddenly he disappeared. The figure started to run away. Chuuya of course chased him down but lost him.

_____________________________________

It was the next day and Chuuya had gotten up early to go report what happened last night to both the ADA and port mafia. 

"So ranpo what do you think?" The president asked. 

"There's not much information for me to exactly tell first I need you to find out this person's name to see if he was part of the organization you guys were going after last night. Once you find it I should be able to know what happened to Dazai." Ranpo explained leaning back in his chair. 

"Alright, I'll go find him right now!" Chuuya said about to leave the room. 

"Chuuya don't go," Kouyou said. 

"What why!? It's my fault for Dazai's absence!" Chuuya said trying to fight back. 

"Kouyou's right don't go." Mori joined in. "We all know that you and Dazai have a strong relationship. And because of that, we all know you will be chasing after this man and completely go crazy. It would be best if you stayed put and let the ADA and Blacklizard handle this. We will call you once we find this person. Do you understand?" Mori asked. 

"Yes sir" Chuuya responded and left the room. 

_____________________________________

Later that day Chuuya walked around town trying to get his mind off of Dazai... It was hard, he blamed it all on himself. He should've used his ability sooner, no he should've been quieter. All these thoughts in his head kept appearing. 

Chuuya was soon snapped out of his thoughts when he bumped into a strange man. "Ow fuck!" Chuuya whispered to himself. "Chuuya!? I've been looking all over for you!" The man called out

The small ginger looked up and there he saw Dazai! But instead with what seemed like a school uniform but without his school shirt and instead was wearing a plain white shirt. 

"Dazai!? What the hell happened to you!? And what the fuck are you wearing!?" Chuuya asked trying to not ask too many questions. "What do you mean what's wrong with me!? Why are you wearing a whole suit and an ugly ass hat?" This made Chuuya really confused, did Dazai get brained washed or what? 

"Where the hell were you?" Chuuya asked not trying to confuse this moment too much. "Well me and you were studying for the upcoming test but then you know we were about to kiss and then when I opened my eyes I was sitting at the Yokohama park bench," Dazai explained.