2

Waking up from sleep was not a good feeling at all, ShiWen groan at the pain that was coming from his lower region, his Alpha's body doesn't have, well, "mucus" as Omega did, and even if it's equipped with fake Omega glands, he is still not an Omega.

Last night, ShangYu isn't gentle at all---it even could be called brutal. He knew that ShangYu wouldn't be happy if he woke up seeing ShiWen lying next to him, so he was planning to leave when it was over, but his body was too painful to obey----he even didn't make it till the end, being fainted on bed due to the brutal sex.

ShiWen opened his eyes with a throbbing pain in his head, thick shades had blocked out the hot sun. He looked around dully, there was no sign of ShangYu, just as he felt a little bit disappointed, the bathroom door opened.

ShangYu walked out of the steamy bathroom, drying his hair, meeting ShiWen's lost look on his face, he paused, before saying in his hoarse voice, "...Your awake?"

"I didn't wake you up because you were deep asleep. Are you hungry? I'll call you something to eat." He walked quickly to the couch, trying to find his clothes. Not hearing his reply, ShangYu glanced at ShiWen on the bed, he didn't seem to be fully awake yet---even the blink of his eyes was dull. ShangYu was afraid of seeing ShiWen like this, sluggish and tired, not after what had happened before his rebirth, he threw his clothes away and crouch before the man, "ShiWen? What's wrong?"

"... What?" Instead of the expected indifference, alienation, or even sarcasm and abuse, ShangYu crouching in front has a strange expression of caution written across his face. ShiWen glanced at his wrist that was being held tightly. The warmth of an Alpha made him so comfortable and tired."...What's wrong?" Is he trying to get rid of him? ShiWen thought sleepily.

"...No...Nothing." ShangYu sighed. He leaned over and kissed ShiWen in corner of his eyes. His lover was probably still in a lot of pain, last night, he wasn't able to care about ShiWen's feelings---being drugged and all. But he vaguely remembered that ShiWen seems to be crying that night as he rampage through him. ShangYu pulled the soft sheet up again, and look into ShiWen's eyes, he opened his mouth to speak but stopped at a second thought, at last, he said, "...sorry about last night."

"...What-, oh" ShiWen finally realize what was he talking about," It's fine, I'm..."

"You don't have to explain anything," ShangYu interrupted him. "But if you want to explain, I'll listen."

"But now, "ShangYu put his hand into the bed and gently rubbed it on the side of ShiWen's waist." Why don't you sleep for a while and we can talk about it when you wake up?"

"Alright..." He had never seen ShangYu like this before, who was gentle and considerate to him as if someone had replaced ShangYu. The feeling of gently rubbing his aching waist did ease the pain in his body. ShiWen was used to the unconditional obedience to ShangYu, and now when he told him to go back to sleep, he closed her eyes and tried to sleep again.

Although, indeed, he was still tired.

The man in the bed breathed gently, ShangYu's hand slowly stop massaging his waist, and twisted the lamp on the bedside table aside, not wanting it to disturb ShiWen. He took ShiWen's hand into his and gently stroked it, ShiWen's gnarled fingers soft and meek against his own, as harmless as its owner's.

ShangYu lowered his head and pecked gently on the back of the white, neat hand, and he interlocked his fingers between them. It wasn't hot, but a thin layer of sweat now covered their palms. ShangYu greedily admired the beauty of ShiWen in his sleep, and sniff the scent from ShiWen's fake Omega gland---- seventy percent of mellow red wine, thirty percent of the fake gland, the scent that he had missed for so long time. ShangYu covered his eyes and could barely stop the tears from gathering. After coughing several times, he sat quietly at the head of the bed, waiting for ShiWen to wake up.

713 words