𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

Recently and after the mission Yuji had with Nanami, Sukuna was able to take over Itadori's body from time to time. However, it would just last for less than minute. He was desperate to get to you because he can no longer handle it.

He wants you... he wants his daughter back!

Everytime your mind starts to remember him, those sorcerers distract you. It was as if they were doing it on purpose. That's why he started to do his best to get control over Yuji's body, he had to be with you. Everything he is doing right now was all to hold you back in his arms. His beloved and little child.

He had worked hard to make you depend on him and love him even when you're punished for doing wrong. He felt very happy that you were all the time by him, unable to hate or despise him. He remembered how you were just a helpless and fragile baby that he can kill with just a single swing of his hand, but you mean so much to him. You took a very big place in his heart. You brightened his days and made him have a purpose in life. He just wanted to protect you from everything that might hurt you, was that so much?

Sukuna was seeing through Yuji's eyes... You were playing happily with the temari ball like in those old days. You were smiling and calling for Yuji to threw the ball to you, it was a pleasing sight to see. He smiled softly as felt warm feeling fluttered in his chest, "My child... My Y/N, when am I going to have you in my arms? I hate it... I hate seeing you happy with them and not me, they are brainwashing you." His smile was replaced with a scoff as his foot subconsciously hit one of the skulls in his throne.

He had to work hard to get to you and fast... he had enough...

Meanwhile with you...

"Faster Yuji nii-san! Faster!"

"Okay, hold on tight!"

You giggled as Yuji ran with you on his shoulders after finishing playing with your ball. Yuji's and your laughter mixed together while both Nanami and Gojo watched you play together. You have met Nanami just today when Gojo took you to see Yuji.

Gojo chuckled as he saw how happy you were, "Isn't she adorable, Nanami?" The white haired man asked, having heart around him. Nanami blankly stared at you and Yuji then let out a sigh, "You're aware she is half curse, aren't you?" With his emotionless voice, Nanami asked. Gojo laughed and nodded his head, "Of course I'm aware, but Y/N chan is so cute!" He exclaimed, clasping his hands together as dramatic tears rolled down from beneath his blindfold.

Nanami rolled his eyes as he kept on staring at you. Surely, you looked so pure and innocent. As if you have nothing to do in the jujutsu world, but you were the daughter of the king of curses. Thus, they have to keep a very watchful eye over you. You're not an easy person to handle. Any mistakes and they will face the wrath of Sukuna.

"Anyway Nanami kun, I want you to watch over Y/N for me."

"I'm not a babysitter..."

Gojo ignored Nanami and called for you and Yuji, "Yuji kun, bring Y/N chan here! It's time to go!" As his sensei's call, Yuji ran with you still on his shoulder. "Yes sensei!" He exclaimed happily as he placed you down on the ground. Gojo crouched down and smiled at you, "Y/N, me and Yuji are going somewhere dangerous and you're going to stay with Nanami kun here, okay?" He told you, pointing his thumb finger at the blond man.

You looked up at him, he looked kind of intimidating and very formal. You shivered slightly and looked at Gojo for reassurance, "Can't I go with you?" You asked as you played with your fingers. Gojo understood what you were referring to and chuckled, "Don't worry princess, Nanami kun is a nice person even though he looks boring and scary. He will take good care of you." He then leaned forward to whisper in your ear, "Don't worry, once I return, we will go eat mochi." He added ruffling your hair.

You pouted and nodded your head, "Okay..."

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

Nanami took you to his apartment and you now sat by the table, doodling on the papers Nanami gave you. Nanami sat on the couch beside you, reading a book. You wanted to do anything to break this awkwardness, but nothing came to your mind.

But, it seems your stomach will save the day.

You were so hungry, so you stood up and walked to Nanami. You tugged on his pants to get his attention, "Nanami san, can I get something to eat? I'm hungry." You shyly asked, not looking up at him. The man glanced at you from the corner of his eyes then sighed, "Follow me." He stood up and went through the door.

You quickly followed after him, almost stumbling since he was walking faster than you. You didn't know why he was treating you coldly like this, but you try your best to be his friend. You both made it to a bakery and Nanami ordered bread for you and him. All of that was done quietly without saying any word between you both, but he did take you to the park. You sat on the bench with the blond male.

"Let me open it." Nanami suddenly spoke up, gesturing for you to give him the bread. You nodded and handed it to him, he easily unwraped it and returned it to you. You smiled at him, "Thank you, Nanami san!" You said and took a bite from the food. Your eyes snapped open in shock from the taste, it was so delicious. Nanami noticed you staring with wide eyes at the bread, "Hm? Don't you like it?" He asked with his famous monotonous voice. You looked at him and shook your head, "No, it's actually delicious! I like it so much!" You exclaimed and took another bite.

This continued until you finished your bread, "That was delicious, thanks for buying me this bread!" Nanami kept on just staring at you as you smiled at him. You looked so cute and harmless... Maybe he just judged you because you're half curse.

Maybe you're not who you seem...