Meeti Meeti baathein

Happy world book day!!! This chapter is dedicated to all my amazing readers..
Thank you for sticking with me....   Sorry for the late update.... Tabiyath teek nahin h yaar....

Mind bhi teek nahin h....Hein kisi k paas relatives ko seedha Karne k koi app?? Yaa apne kaam se kaam nahin rakhne wale relatives ko seedha Karne k upaay... Chahiye mujhe....🙄🙄🙄🥴🥴🥴

Happy reading!!!!!

Your votes comments means a lot.....

They had an amazing journey with lots of fun. They sang in top of their voice along with the music in the car. They played some fun games. In turns, Preethi Di, Neethu di and Riya gave company to Satheesh sitting on passenger.  They had their small snack time in car. They stopped for  only to get take out from a restaurant, and had that while traveling. Neethu had helped Satheesh with driving while he had food. Riya saw Sana's phone vibrating in her bag. Riya looked at Sana she was sleeping, hugging Preethi Di's hand, who were sleeping putting her head top of Sana's head.

"Hello... Maamu" she talked after pressing the answer button.

"Hi bacha... Kaise ho..."

"Maamu... We just left from there hardly 7 hourse before" she chuckled.

"Abey patha h... It's been long on the road right... That's why asked... "

"Oh... It's not that bad... We enjoyed a lot... Ab sab sone k mood mein h... Sanu aur mumma so rahe h... Maasi is guiding bhaiya with the route"

"K... Bacha ... Get to go ... Take care"

"Haan... Haan.. Apke MOTi baby ko bolungi mein... Aap miss kar Raha tha isliye call kiya"

"Abey....." Sidharth laughed loud

"Bye maamu.... Not only Sanu... Hame bhi miss karna kabhi kabhi" she cut the call with a laugh.

"Riyu... Bechare ko kyun ched Raha h... Me also worried about... Akele h" Neethu di said.

"Haan.. Maamu bhi hothe toh kitna acha hotha" she said dreamily.

"Satheesh... Yehan se right turn lelo......." Neethu di said

"Maasi itne andere mein aap kaise  patha karthe ho yaar... " Riya looked outside through the window.

"Trail and hit baby.....  Wake them up... We have reached" She said.

"Mumma... Sanu Uth jaa... we have reached" she patted their shoulders.

"sachi... hayy maa kahan h?" she woke up with jerk.

"abey aankh toh khulne do" Neethu di said.

"yeh toh abhi bhi chal raha h gaadi... kyun udhaya mereko... mein itni achi sapna dekh rahi thi...hayyy" she said with a pout.

"bacha... we are about to reach...  Baal teek karo..... and cover your head with dupatta and face with mask... We didn't tell them that You are accompanying with us... Risk nahin Lena.. isliye " Neethu di said.   Sana nodded with as smile.  She sdid as she told.

Everybody got down from the car except sana.  Sid's cousins and some old people were waiting them with maa at the door step. Sana looked outside. Maa met everyone. She sat inside with a pout. 

"Hayy mereko first kissie karni thi... Riya k bachi kar Rahi h.... " She murmured. Satheesh laughed hearing that.

"Mom we had a surprise for you" Preethi Di said.

"Meri bachi aayi kya?" She heard maa's words. That made her happy.
She opened the door and got down.

"Awww... Meri bachi aa gayi maa k paas.... " Maa walked to her and engulfed in a hug. The people around them were amused as they see them crying each other's hands.