SHARAM ATHI H MUJHE

Sidharth was sitting with his cousins  in the living area. Sana came with  a glass of water and gave to him.

"Thank you sweetheart" he said with a smile making Sana's face turned to red. Few heads turned to him.  She gave a small smile and returned to the kitchen. He looked at her direction with a frown.

"Montu bhaiya... aap dawal chawal kyu kha rahe ho... aap dinner mein rice kyun khathe ho...Diet nahin h kya apka" Maasi's daughter , Manvi asked him. They were sitting for dinner.

"Mannu... Montu bhaiya ko dal chawal k saath hi diet hotha h" Neethu di mocked.

"Abey... Mom k haath k khana kitne din k baad kha rahahun" He said relishing his food.

"Maa k haath k khane k swad hi kuch aur h" Arjun said.

"kyunki maa pyaar se khilathi h bachon ko" Maa said patting his shoulder.

"Sana bacha kuch chahiye" Sidharth maami asked Sana, who was sitting with Riya and others and having food.

"Nahin Maami hogaya hamara" She said sweetly and walked inside with her plates.sidharth looked at her with a frown. He couldn't meet her properly. She didn't like her ignoring.

"Shehnaaz... Mujhe lemon juice pilana yaar" he shouted from back.

"Abey itne log h yehan...usko kyun bol Rahi h tu... She just had her food. She have to rest" Preethi smacked his head.

"Aisa Kuch nahin h... Usko Kam karna pasand h" he said meekly. Everyone gave him a knowing look.

"Riyu mein Bata Rahi hun... Mein Uss kutte k muh todungi... Dekh Lena tu" Sana said squeezing the lemon into the glass.

"Kutta nahin puppy bolo... Love sick puppy" Riya laughed on her own joke.

"Hayy... Isse kya hua h yaar... Kahan gaya uska private life" Sana asked handling her the glass

"Kyunki.... Tere Pyaar mein h woh" she winked.

"Usko samjhadena ache se... " Sana said.

"Ohk.. maami" Riya laughed and ran from there.

"Riyu k bachiiii" she shouted.

Riya walked to him and gave the glass.

"Maamu... Zyada public math hona... Meri maami sherawali matha ban chuki h" Riya murmed  into his ears.

"Abeyyy...." Sidharth choked while drinking.

"Bacha aaram se... Tere Liye hi laayi h... Koi cheenega nahin" maa patted his head. Everybody laughed out hearing that.

"Sidharth... You take my room .. I'll sleep in guest house" Arjun said.

"Yaar .. no need... Like old times we can share the room... Ab bhabhi aayegi toh possible nahin hoga na yese sona" sidharth said.

"Mere bhabhi yehan heina isliye bola.... " He said sarcastically.

"Abey yaar... Tu bhi na. woh gadhi mereko bhav Tak nahin deti... When she is with mom, she totally forgets about me... Kabhi kabhi lagtha h.. she is with me only for mom and her girl gang... Even Romi and Jiju bhi...."He said in despair.

"You are such a nagging man... Aise nahin tujhe satai hui bahu bolthi h " he smacked his back.

"You don't understand... 1:7 hothe h Ghar mein...." He said.

"Acha heina...you don't believe what in the other side is... Yehan hi Dekho.... Varun ko toh a Canada  life hi pasand h... Drishti toh bhai... Acts like she never been in India... And Manvi k toh pata heina tujhe she is thinking mom is acting like she is sick....yese h... When I get married to Shalini   Manvi was very happy... Because she was her friend...  But Shalini kabhi maa ko accept hi nahin kar paayi... Even she couldn't accept me.. she thought I'll join politics and all... I don't want that luxury life... Fights .. Rona Dona..iske alawa Kuch nahin hua.. woh ek saal mein.... I cannot leave my mother for anyone...." His eyes filled with tears.