Sidheart or Shehnaazian?

Hi all...
Do vote and comment

She heard a knock on the door. She was bathing after spending her time with Maasi and Sidharth. They had good laughter expense of everyone in the world. thanks to Shehnaaz. She enacted comically everyone  entertaining them. When Sidharth Maama came and told them, he will give company to Maasi, both returned to respective rooms. Sidharth asked her to get ready as they have to go out. She took her sweet time get ready.She was relaved as her periods comes to end.  She opened the door and peeped outside.

"Woh  Actor Baba ne bola woh bahar jaa rahe h... ap unko call karne ko" the maid said to her. Her face frowned with the news. She looked  the maid with  a pout.

"Didi mein jaun" maid  asked.  She nodded and walked inside to search for her phone. She saw number of miscalls and messages from him. She dialed his number. He attended the call in first ring.

"Baby ready hogayi ka\ya?"

"Nahin... tu kaha gaya" She asked in a depressed tone.

"acha hua ready nahin hui... Mein bahar hun"He chirped.

"Tu baath hi math kar kuthey.... itna kya hua... tune bola mujhe date pe le jaane ko ... ab tereko kya kharish h... yeh cancel karne ki... mein Di k saath jaathi shopping pe jaathi"

"abey meri Rajadhani Express no Punjabi Express rukh jaa... " He chuckled hearing her rant. Her face drew a smile hearing that.

"kyun?" she covered up it with a  stern tone.

"Because... Date is not cancelled. But costume changed as the location changed" He sniggered.

"kyun... Hayy itna acha dress  tha woh.... " She asked him.

"You can wear  later baby... Ab kuch comfortable kuch pehanle... jeans ... I'll be there in 15 minutes get ready...Baal band lena" He ended the call without waiting for any reply.

"kutha h kutha.... gadha bhi... Hayy mere  lalu puthu meine socha aj tujhe pehnungi...hayy legs bhi shave kiye the ... meine socha  sexy lagungi mere bebu keliye... bebu nahin h woh kutha h..." She picked the dress in her hand twirled around.

"sorry laalu puthu..."she kissed the dress and folded it and kept in herSuitcase. She searched through her bag for a good top. She couldn't find any. She got a hoodie from Riya's suitcase. Without any thought she changed into that and made a high pony. She chose the light make up as he liked. Everytime she gets ready, she want that appreciation smile from him. that smile and the happiness in his eyes. People will talk about the self satisfaction in other way. But for her his appreciation always takes the front seat. May be she is a old school.   Her phone started to ring. She bid a quick bye to Massi and Maama and ran to the front door. The sight made her happy. He was  waiting her in Bike with his signature smile.

"hayy... Bebu.... Iss mein jayenge ham... Hayyy... Mera puthu..." Sana ran to him without giving care to surroundings. The workers who were engrossed in the Shamiana works turned the head towards them. But Satheesh and Adith have no effect on that as they have enough experiences of this.

"abey Gadhi..." He called her with his red ears due to embarassment. Realizing her stupidity she hide her face in hands.

"Idhar aa" He pulled her by hands and make her stand before him. He had another helmet in  front.  He make her wore that one tightening the strap.

"awww... Mere baal kharab hojayega" She whined.

"toh teek h... Car mein jayenge ham" He said with a smirk.

"Kutha..." She said sitting comfortably in pavallion seat.

"kiska?" He asked. She didn't get first what he meant. But soon her face adorned a sweet smile. She wrapped her hands around his torso and pressed her face agaisnst his back.

"Meri... sirf meri" She said. He laughed hearing her. He touched her hands and picked it up and kissed its back.

"hayy math kar ..." she said looking Adith and Satheesh.

"Adith  kab nikal rahe ho..." Sidharth asked starting the bike.

"kuch hi der mein" He said.

"hayy yeh log kahan jaa rahe ho? " Sana asked him.

"Abey... Hamare dulhe raja ko yehan chain kaise ayenge.. apne Dulha raani k yehan se kuch log gaav dekhne jaa rahe h... So he is impatient..." sidharth teased Satheesh whose marriage is in 3 weeks. (Satheesh is  Preethi  Di Family Driver and Seema ,his fiance is Neethu Di's house help)

"Bhaiya aap bhi na" Satheesh's face turned red.

"Hayy... yeh mein bhuli gayi... aap jao.... nahin  toh apki Buaji kuch bhi bolenge" She was horrified with incidence, once bua visited Seema for the allaince.

"Abey Gadhi... Chup" Sidharth stopped her unfiltered mouth looking satheesh with sorry face.

"Bhaiya Madam teek hi toh keh rahi h..." He shrugged.

"yeh log kaise jayenge sidharth" She asked once they were on the road.

"Preethi k Car mein.. We have the other one no... jaathe waqt We'll go in that ..."

"Ham saare aayenge usmein?" she asked.

"dekhte hein... Nahin toh  Cab arrange karenge" he said.

"hayy  kitna mazza aaraha heina... hayy... Aj mein uper asmaan neeche..."She sang making him happy.

"Sidhaaarth..."

"hmmm"

"bebu...."

"hmmm"

"kullu...."

"hmmm" He hummed again..

"haawww... Sidhaaarth puch kya hua baby... "She pinched his stomach.

"abey Moti Ghir jayegi..." he said.

"phir puch baby kya hua..."she said. He glanced her through the mirror. Her eyes twinkled with the hope. Like Everytime, He gave into her childish antics.

"Bol Meri jaan kya hua" he asked with all his love.

"tu mujhe laalu puthu ko pehanne ko kyun mana kiya" She asked.

"abey yeh laalu puthu kaun h"

"tune woh dress laayi na woh h... Itni Pyaari dress thi... Hayy" she chirped. Hearing that Sidharth broken into loud laugh....

"Baby... You are impossible laalu... Puthu.... Yaar shehnaaz Meri jaan tu kya Karthi h" he stopped the bike. He was laughing uncontrollably.

"Hayy Sidharth kyun rukha... Log pehchanenge tujhe... Yese math hass kuthey... " She smacked his head.

"We reached" he said helping her to get down. Sana looked around. There was a board  , it read 

"Crashing Amigos". She looked around. She could see a beautifully maintained park.  She looked at him with a frown. Sidharth gave the security a letter which he had saved in the pocket.

"Ji... aap pehle kyun nahin bole... MLA k family k h...aaplogon ka hi wait kar rahe the... A young came from the security office.

"Sir, I'm Avinash... Manager hun... Arjun called me... " He said shaking his hand with Sidharth.

"It's Sidharth..  Sidharth Shukla" he removed his helmet. That guy gasped recognizing him.

"Oh... Sir... Aap... It's really surprising... I'm a huge fan of yours... Sidheart for life" He touched his heart kissing his finger.

"Dekh shehnaaz... I got a Sidheart here" He teased her. She removed her helmet and said.

"Mein bhi toh Sidheart hun... " She giggled.

"Oh... God ma'am aap bhi.... This is the most luckiest day in my life... " He said excitedly.

"Luckiest kaise bane... Aap sidnaazian h toh mujhe dekhe kush hothe... " She pouted.

"Ma'am a true Sidheart and Shehnaazian always will be sidnaazian... " He laughed and guided them inside.

Please press the Star ⭐ button if you liked the update