Pyaar toh Pyaar hotha h

This one is for the people who showed interest to read an update.

Thank you.

"mumma Sanu and Mamu nahin gaye Kya date pe... Yeh dekho... Uski dress"Riya asked Preethi di.

"Woh Montu aur Sanu h.... Tu unse yeh sab expect kar rahe he toh tu hi bewakoof h...."Neethu Di said.

"Yeh bhi h...Ghar se Bahar nikalna... Donom ko hi pasand nahin h..."Riya said.

"But yeh log Kahan gaye koi idea h" Preethi di asked. Everybody shrugged their shoulders.

"Baby.... Come ...just wear this" he showed her the cricket safety gears.  That was a sports club he chose for the date. When Arjun said about this place he was excited to go there. Being shehnaaz a sportsperson he knows she'll like this. They were outside the cricket turf with automatic bowling machine.

"Bebu.... Mujhe nahin aatha ..   mein yese Bahar se dekhega tereko...woh Kya kehtha h.... Haan cheerleader banugi" she giggled.

"Baby... Seekhne keliye toh aaye h... You know the rules now right?  That machine se ball aayenge" 

"Hayy kuthey mere uper gire toh... Hayy ammma... Nahin sidharth.... Meri face k aise ki taisi hojayenge... Tu khel"she said.

"Kuch nahin hotha...chal andar... Tu soch agar tujhe ek cricketer k role mile toh... Sab seekhna heina... "
He said kissing her forehead.

"Beabu... Ham date pe aaye h... Training keliye nahin " she said kissing his cheeks.

"Hayy... Ammaaa kitna Maza aaya... Hamare Ghar k paas h kya aise Kuch " she said helping with water to escape from her thirst.
He wiped his face with the towel and looked at her with love. They had blast inside in batting. Sidharth guided with her tricks.

"Pehle itne naatak kar Rahi thi andar jaane mein... Ab pair pakadne pada Bahar laane mein... Baby you know you're one of a kind." He wrapped his hands around her

"But your's " she winked.

"Koi Shaq h" he pecked her lips.

"Hayy bhukh lagi h sidharth....meine woh dress pehane ko sochke kuch khayi nahin... "She said pressing her head to his biceps.

"acha kia... aaja... khaana khathe hein...." He said.

"yehan kaise?" She asked.

"Baby... Your man is not taking his girl for first time for a date right.. Experience baby Experiece" h winked.

"kuthey.... kya bakwas kar rahe h" she bit on his hands.

"Woman this is not our first date right....? Kabhi tujhe bhukhi rakhi...." He asked cupping her face. She nodded no with sheepish smile.

"Baby kaisi thi food" He asked passing the metal glass tumbler to her. They had a auhentic gujarati dinner Thali.

"Hayy... Bahuth acha tha bebu... Dekh mera pet" she pointed her stomach.

"kabhi kabhi cheat toh chalthi h baby"He pulled her by her hands and wiped her lips with a tissue.

"I love you" She said pecking his lips.

"Wow... I hate you ka opposite" Sidharth was trying to hard to supress his laugh as he know he is annoying her.

"Daffa ho kuthey" she pushed him and walked to wash her hands.

"Abey" he laughed loud and followed her. That was private dining room arranged for them.  He waited behind her as she washing her hands looking through mirror. He put his chin on her head.