Cute Bahu

Hi all...

If you like the chapter, please do vote and comment...

"Baby... Teek heina tu " he asked rocking her body. She was sitting in his lap resting her head on his shoulder.

"Tu nahin h toh... Kaise teek hongi mein" she pouted.

"Awwww... How cute... But nautanki h... Kam toh karna padega baba... Baby... Yeh naive innocent iss industry mein bahuth mushkil h... Thoda sa Uss hisab se badalna padega hame... " He said strocking her cheek with back of his fingers.

"Tu kehna Kya chahtha h... Mein attitude dikhadun... Mein change hojaun... Tujhe attitude wali ladki pasand h isliye... " She asked with a frown.

"Abey Meri maa... Mein Kahan bola yeh sab... Baby tu jaise bhi waise bahuth acha lagtha h... Pehle bhi keh diya abhi bhi keh Rahi hun... Tu jaisi bhi h bahuth achi h.... But darling... Jaise tu kar Rahi h... Like you are wearing my T shirt there... Yeh sab math kar...." He said kissing her forehead.

"Hayy... Mereko neend nahin aathi kuthey.... " He got splash on square of his face.

"Abey.....pagal math kar" he said.

"Tu bhi math bol... Aise mein pehle bhi bola... Tu Jo kehtha woh mein nahin Karthi but tereliye Kuch bhi karungi.... " She said with giggle.  He gazed her that beaming face. He was missing a way more than her. He was waking up middle of the night, missing her warmth. His arms were empty without her. No pillow could fill up that emptiness. But he didn't show that to her. He knows that will make her life difficult inside the MSK.
They heard a knock.

"Baby lagtha h... Choreographer aagaya... " He said.

"Awww... I'll miss you" she hugged him .

"Abey nautanki... Saath mein h practice... " He pushed her to get up

"Phir bhi .... I'll miss you.... "  She clinged to him.

"Ab ache se kar practice... We'll go out after practice " 

"Mathlab drive pe?" She asked combing her hair.

"Na... I had booked a table for us..." He said without any expression.

"Awww... Kullu mujhe date pe le jaa rahe h kya..... " She teased.

"Abey friends kab date pe jaathe h... Baby  it's just a dinner.... " He tried hide his smile.

"Kuthey.... Abhi bhi tu just friend bolega... Tu baath hi math kar kuthey kameeney.... Haaan" she sat down on the floor and cried dramatically.

"Baby... Yaar chup hoja... Shehnaaz I was joking.... Souk k  couple area mein book kiya h... Candle light dinner baby... " He pulled her hands to get up.

"Sachi... "

"Haan" he nodded.

"I love you bol... Tab udhungi mein... "She challenged him.

"Ok... But first udh... Phir bolungi" he said.

She got up from the floor. He pecked her lips and leaned to her

"I HATE YOU ka opposite.... " He ran from there.

"Mera Shona puth...  Itna acha bacha h..... Aise aise surprises deta h... " She kissed his lips.