Deleted Ideas/Scenes & Fun Facts

Hi everyone! Wow, I feel like I've been gone for years HAHAHA been so busy with med school but since Mudita has recently reached 14K reads (Thank you so much <3)  I decided to post these never before seen details and fun facts :) If you haven't finished reading and just skipped to this page, I suggest you finish reading the book first before reading this :)

Deleted/ Forwent Ideas and Scenes:

1.  Punn was originally going to be Jai's fiance but I decided against it because it would ruin Punn's backstory and it would just seem wrong to build her character as Punn's fiance and it would mean that her friendship with Claire and Wave would be non-existent.

2. Jai and Wave weren't supposed to get together until the end of Book 2 (I wanted to torture you guys a little but I caved and decided to get them together earlier) because Tian (the guy her parents want to set her up with) was supposed to be more prominent in Book 2.

3. I wasn't originally going to follow Season 2 exactly and the book was supposed to end when *spoiler* Jai and Korn jumped off the building. Jai was supposed to stay in a coma longer because her potential is a bit more unstable when she's hurt (A case in point was when Korn slashed her arm and she wasn't able to heal it). The book was supposed to end with the whole class minus Pang and Punn, rushing to the hospital to see her. Wave is thrashing stuff at the lobby as he begs to see her while Ohm and Mon hold him back. Claire is sobbing and breaks down at the thought of her best friend in a coma...And then the book would end.  Tragic isn't it? Well, I went against that and went for the happy ending and made her wake up just a few days after Korn. :)

4.  Claire and Jai weren't supposed to be best friends.  They were supposed to be one-sided rivals (on Claire's part). Given that Jai is written in a way that is supposed to rival Claire, they're both very beautiful and intelligent however Jai is favored and adored more because of her kindness and that is in comparison to Claire's high self-confidence and vanity which rubs off people the wrong way.

5. There was supposed to be a wedding scene between Jai and Wave but I decided not to at the last minute because I still think the characters are still young and I can't imagine quite yet how their wedding would be like (PM me if you have any ideas and I might do a special chapter!)

6. Ms. Nara was supposed to teach at Ritdha as one of their M6 advisors but I decided against it because I don't want to torture poor Wave and I kinda forgot about her along the way hehe

Fun facts:

1. The first person who had a crush on Jai wasn't Ohm, it was Pang. The only person who knew about his alleged crush on her was Namtaan because he was too shy to ask her out because he didn't think he was worthy to date her. When he found out that she liked Wave, he was sad but at the same time happy for her because that would be mean that if Wave were to return her feelings, she'd be a good influence on him.

2. Punn also had a slight crush on her the first time he met her but that soon changed into a sibling-like relationship when he fully realized his feelings for Claire.

3. And of course, given that Jai is very well-loved, there is a secret fan club for her created by some of Korn's club members from the photography club. Korn was very concerned about this because he didn't want them to creep her out or annoy her.

4. Sathit (Claire's club member) was expelled before the beginning of Book 2 because Wave caught him trying to physically assault Jai and Pang had to hold him back from killing the guy. Nobody had seen Wave that mad (He seemed almost murderous) and he made sure to get revenge on the guy by exposing every despicable thing he did including his little shrine of Jai in his locker which had her pictures all over it, her pens, awards and worst of all, some of her clothes like her socks and underwear. The Ratanaporn family also made sure he would never step foot in front of Jai again via a restraining order and an impending lawsuit.

5.  Jai and Wave keep pictures of themselves on the back of their phone cases:

  Jai and Wave keep pictures of themselves on the back of their phone cases:

^ this is Jai's case

^ this is Wave's case

5. Mon & Art started dating when M4 ended but officially became a couple during M5.

6. After Jai and Wave's engagement,  their promise rings are now worn around their neck. Jai wears hers along with the locket her father gave her for her 21st birthday while Wave wears his with his monogram charm on his necklace.

7. Ohm is dating someone during this time but only Jai knows because she caught them eating lunch at one of their hotels. Ohm got on his knees and begged her to keep it a secret because he wouldn't hear the end of it if the others knew.