Part 11

Monday morning. 5am we have to meet at the airport for 6am so i just packed the car. Dad said he would take me there as he don't want me leaving my car there so i agreed. We are going to France to ski. I Don't know french. If we were going Spain i would be amazing as I'm really good at Spanish but french its a no for me. I hope to god at least someone out of our little group thats going knows french. We arrive at the airport and dad takes me in and i see the others sitting there.

"Hello" dad says happily.

"Good morning chris. Morning Issy" nathan says.

"Hey" i groggily say as i take a seat next to mr hems.

"Why do you seem moody?" Mr hems asks.

"Im tired" i say.

"Shes not a morning person. Have fun anway i have to get back. See you in a week sweetheart" dad says holding his arms out.

I stand up and i hug him. I love his hugs. He is very tall so my face is right on his heartbeat and i love it.

"I love you dad incase i die" i say.

He pulls away and holds my arms.

"You wont die. Mr Gardner will look after you. Wont you nate?" Dad says.

"Oh i will. Dont worry beaut you are safe with me" nathan says winking at me.

Makes me weak in the knees. Beaut the way he called me beaut. I think he is trying to kill me without going on ski's

"See you next week" my dad says kissing the top of my head and walking back out.

I went to sit down and the speaker went off saying it was time to board the plane. I have been on a plane before but i always get scared going up so i hope to god i have someone i know next to me.

I grabbed my bags and Nathan handed out the tickets and when giving mine he grazed his finger tips across my hand and winked at me.

Butterflies again. After he walks off to give the rest of the tickets i find myself smoothing where he grazed his fingers. His hands were so soft and i couldn't help but smile.

We board the plane and everyone was the opposite isle of me but i didn't care as i had a window seat. Andrew flash brad and kip were two isles down to me and i feel someone sit next to me and it was an old lady. She was adorable.

"Hiya love is it okay if i sit by here? My husband is the opposite isle and theres a man sitting next to him i felt bad asking to swap" she says.

I stand up to look who was sat by the old man and of course it had to be nathan.

"Well the man who is sat next to your husband is my teacher so you can ask him to swap if you want or im happy for you to stay here" i smile at her.

"If you don't mind lovely i will ask to swap but i feel bad" she says.

"Two seconds" i say.

I walk over to nathan and tap him on the shoulder and he looks up at me. I could see susan and charlie looking at me so i say a little louder than normal for them to hear.

"Mr Gardner could i have someone who i know to sit by me as im really not good with planes" i say.

"Why iss whats wrong?" I hear mr hems asking

"I suffer with panic attacks and im scared of flying" i say.

"I will swap seats" nathan says to mr hems and he stands up.

I walk over to the old woman and she smiles

"The seat is all yours" i smile.

"Thank you lovely. You are such a kind girl" she says.