Part 32

9th of june.

We were all currently on the plane heading to greece. We had been on the plane for around 3 hours already so we had an hour left. I was sat by Zendaya jacob and tom as tom Nathan was sat by the teachers and susan and Charlie was sat in front of us. I was happy minding my own business though as i was by a window looking out.

The last hour it dragged a little as i kept looking at the time.

"Please fasten your seatbelts the plane is about to land" the captain said over the speaker.

I put my seatbelt on and we land. It was boiling when we got outside and all i could do was smile at nathan. He had a plain white tshirt and blue denim shorts. Sunglasses on the tip of his nose and white trainers.

"Stop staring at mr gardner" mr Hemsworth's says.

"You were staring at me to know i was staring at him" i say smirking.

"Whatever" he says and rolls his eyes.

"Dad whats the plan?" Susan asks.

"Well we have three teachers and four cars. One of you needs to drive" mark says.

Everyone of the kids all pointed at me.

"What why me?" I ask

"You are the only one basically who can drive the best" tom says.

"Ugh fine. If i get lost dont blame me" i say.

"You can have someone in with you if you want" chris says.

"No no its fine. I will have all the suitcases" i say.

They all agree and they all place their bags and suitcases in my car. It was a beautiful car a white audi. It was spotless. It was nathans car then mine then marks then chris's and we all followed nathan to where we had to go. Apparently he used to come here a lot.

When we arrive there was quite a few cabins.

"One cabin is for two people as there is a double bed so im guessing susan and charlie will have that one two cabins that can fit quite a few people so tom jacob betty and zendaya can have one cabin. One cabin the rest of the girls can have and one cabin the boys can have" mark says and they all make their way to the cabins.

"Where am i going?" I ask.

"You are with me sweetheart" nathan winks.

"Well yeah you can either go with nathan or sleep on susan and Charlie's sofa. We told the other class mates that you are with them anyway" mark says.

"Cabin with nathan?" I ask.

"Yeah or we can see for another cabin if you want" mark says.

"Why? I fucking love this idea" i say smirking.

"Language. We better not be hearing bed squeaking or moaning" mr Hemsworth's says.

"Oh we wont" nathans says.

We take our things into the cabin and unpack. I smile to myself as i cant believe the teachers are okay with me and Nathan sharing a cabin.

"You alright?" Nathan asks breaking me out of my trance.

"Yeah all good. You?" I ask.

"Better now i can finally have time on my own with you" he says.

I walk up to him and he leans down and kisses me. I wanted him so badly now that i was 18 but i want to do it when the time is right.

"We are going for food later on. Get some sleep as it was a long plane ride" he says.

"Okay which is my room" i ask.