Part 36

Two weeks to to. Two weeks until school is finally over. I love school don't get me wrong but this past week has been test after test. Luckily it was only maths i had to resit or i think i would have actually ended up in hospital. Everyone resat the other math test but haven't had their results yet.We Don't have anymore tests now it's basically all free lessons to do what we want this next two weeks. As you could probably guess i was in the Drama studio with Susan Charlie Tom Zendaya jacob and Betty. Nathan mark and Chris were also here but they were chatting about some plan for next year. Apparently Nathan isn't going to be teaching he was just going to be focused on being the principal. Good luck to him i say.

"I cant wait to finish school" susan says.

"Me neither i cant wait to go to collage" charlie says.

"I dont really want to leave if im being honest" i say.

"You want to see nathan in teacher mode" mark says.

"I do. I love him in teacher mode. In a suit and tie everyday" i say smiling at him.

"I will visit you everyday if i have to" nathan says.

"Uh i wont be there everyday" i say.

"What why?" Nathan asks.

"Im filming a film with my parents thats what im going into after i finish school. Acting" i say.

"Woah you would make a great actress" chris says.

"Yeah i have done acting a few times to be honest and i love it" i say.

With that a knock on the door chimes.

"Come in" nathan shouts.

It was Mr davies our maths teacher.

"Oh hello mr davies how can we help?" Nathan asks very politely and me and susan look at him and laugh.

"What?" Nathan asks.

"Oh nothing" susan says.

"I was wondering if i could borrow your students. I need everyone but Issy actually" mr davies says.

"Is it because im dull?" I ask.

"No actually it's because you are smart. They all failed their second attempt of the Exam so they need to revise a little more to do another one" he says.

"Oh unlucky" i say.

"Oh shush. See you at lunch meet us by the stands" susan says.

I plonk myself onto a chair and put my thumbs up. Everyone leaves and it just left me mark chris and nathan.

"Well as there is only one student left do you mind if me and mark go and mark some of the written Drama tests from last week?" Chris asks.

"I dont mind at all" nathan says smirking

I dont know if i trust this smirk or not.

"Thanks. See you lunch time" mark says.

They both walk out and nathan walks behind them and locks the door.

"Come here love" he says sitting back down on his chair.

I walk to him and he holds my hips and places me so im straddling his lap.

"Now that we are alone....... I want to make love to you on this Table" he says.

"Oh" is all i could say.

I was not expecting him to say that.

"I came prepared" he says.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a condom.

"What would happen if you pulled that out by mistake in the corridor and it fell on the floor?" I ask.

"I would make up some lie that i found it on the floor and was going to put it in the bin" he says.

"Oh thats okay then" i say.

He leans forward and presses his lips to mine

"I want you in teacher mode Mr Gardner. Teach me a lesson" i say between our lips

He groans and he picks me up holding my thighs and places me on the Desk. Luckily the windows were high up because there was no blinds at all. The door was locked so hopefully nothing would go wrong.

"You have to be quite though miss Evans" he says

"What will happen if i Don't" i say smirking.

"Then i would have to stop half way through your orgasm and make you beg for me" he says very sharply but hot.

"I will try and behave" i say smiling.

"Good girl" he says.

His lips land onto my neck and starts to leave little kisses all the way down to my collar bone. Luckily i had a spaghetti strapped top on so he could kiss my shoulders to. He put his hands on the top of my shorts and slowly brought them down. Leaving me in knickers. His hand hands on my clothed area and he groans.

"You are dripping and its all for me" he says.

"Its always for you Mr Gardner" i say

He takes his hand and pulls down my knickers and he lowers himself to my area. His tongue slides in licking all the Pre cum off then his lips attach back to mine. I taste myself on him. He keeps kissing me while he unbuckles his belt and pulls his trousers down to his ankles then pulling down his boxers i could see his dick was already hard. He tears the condom packet Open and he slides it down his shaft.

"Open your legs" he says.

So i do i open them wide and as the desk wasn't that high off the ground and he was quite tall his dick slid into my entrance very easy. My head lands on his chest due to the pressure but as soon as he pulls out and slams back in again i was gripping the sides and my head was flipped back.

"Be a good girl for me and be quite" he says as he slams into me again.

"Oh god Mr Gardner" i moan and with that he pounds in harder.

Another pound and I'm basically crying for him to go faster. I moan loudly.

"You remember what i said. Be quite" he says.

"Sorry MR GARDNER" i say quite loudly as he slams into me hitting my gspot.

He keeps going faster and faster and i moan loudly again as i was nearly at my orgasm but he pulls out.

"P-please keep going" i wimp.

"No you didn't listen" he say putting his fingers on my chin to look at him.

He places a finger inside my area and he smirks.

"You are throbbing for me and im loving it" he says smirking.

"Please Mr Gardner please" i beg

"I cant say no to them beautiful eyes" he says.

He slams back into me and thrusts in and out of me going faster each time and with in five minutes i was releasing all over him and his condom while he keeps going. He slowly releases he groans while he does it and i latch my lips onto his. When he is finished he leaves go of my lips and smiles.

"Lesson is over now Miss evans. Come back again" he says smirking.

"Oh i will" i wink.

He pulls the condom off and places it in the bin but he ties the bin bag up and places it next to it.

"The cleaners will know to take it then" he says.

"Oh right" i say.

He pulls his trousers up and he helps me stand up. Even though i fall as i was in pain and he just chuckles. I pull my knickers and shorts up and he leans down and kisses me again. Right on time the bell goes off.

"See you later mr Gardner" i say.

"Oh yes i will Miss Evans" he says smirking.

I walk out the door smiling. That man does incredible things to me.