Part 40

5 years later.

What a blast of five years. Let me catch you up. The first year we had twins. Born on the 6th of October. How fun. One called Bradie he is a little boy. Beautiful blue eyes and dark brown hair. Then a little girl born ten minutes after which is called Maisie. Beautiful brown hair and brown eyes. I have to say bradie is the spitting image as Nathan and maisie looked exactly like me when i was little. They are both now five mind.

The second year Nathan asked me to marry him and i said yes but we were engaged for a year. In that year though we bought a new family car and we kept this house. Susan and charlie got pregnant in that year and had a little boy called Blake. The third year me and nathan had a huge argument over the Twins and ended up splitting up. Of course we stayed friends i guess as we were swapping the kids back and forth. I was living back with my parents at the time but we both agreed that it was terrible to be swapping the kids all the time so i went back to live with him. One night the kids were at my parents for the night and both me and nathan went out drinking but to two different pubs and got drunk. The next morning we woke up in bed both naked. The bed was a mess full of you know what and we were cuddling eachother. From that day we talked and made up and got back together.

The fourth year we didn't do much. We were both working quite a lot and due to the kids we hardly found time for each other so we planned a holiday and it was just us two. As you could probably guess i got pregnant again during that holiday and nine months later we have another little girl called Cora.

The fifth and current year lexi is 6. The twins are now five. Blake is 3 nearly 4 and cora is 1. Miles keeps visiting us and me and him are like brother and sister. He found a girl called molly and they are engaged and on their first child called lola. They are waiting their wedding off though which i dont blame them. Weddings are hard and a lot of money.

Right now it was pissing down with rain outside so all of us. Which includes me nathan our kids susan charlie and blake. Dad mum and lexi. The hollands miles molly and their little girl gabbie and of course buddy my favourite thing on earth. We were all watching enchanto on tv.

"I swear we have watched this film over and over" charlie complains.

"Stop complaining" i say.

"Yeah charlie stop complaining" maisie says.

"Exactly like her mother" dad says.

"Yes. Beware" i say smirking.

Cora was sat on my lap eating one of her rusks and she started dribbing over my hand.

"Babe can you pass me the wetwipes" i say talking to nathan.

"No" he says with a smirk on his face

"Fine let your child dribble everywhere" i say.

"I will get you them auntie Issy" blake says.

He calls me auntie even though im basically his grandma. Thats going to be fun explaining to all the kids about me and nathan.

"Thanks buddy. At least someone cares" i say.

Blake passes me the wetwipes and i thank him and nathan slides to my side and puts his arm around me.

"Oh now you want to be friendly" i say.

"Issy stop bullying nathan" lexi says.

"Hey you are supposed to be on my side. Im your sister" i say.

"Nathan is my bestie" lexi says.

Its cute. All the kids are all close and we are all close as a family. The hollands basically became family and miles molly and gabbie has also. Its amazing how much a bond can grow between everyone.

"I want to go dancing in the rain" lexi randomly says.

"Count me in" i say like a big kid.

All the kids. Me susan tom harry paddy sam Charlie all went outside in the rain. Of course we made sure we had coats and hats and things on as it was chilly but us being us we stayed out there for a while.

"Im cold" bradie says.

"Come on lets go back in. You can all take in turns to shower" i say.

Yeah they did take in turns and everyone left me deal with the kids. I showered them all and told them all to go back downstairs. Mum came up to bring cora and i bathed her and changed her then changed myself and went downstairs. They were all watching moana now. I swear moana has gotten old now but all we watch is the film. I could recreate it without any scripts.

"Why this again?" I laugh taking a seat next to nathan.

I was basically on top of him though as bradie and molly and gabbie were on the same sofa.

"Its a good film" miles says.

"Oh really? Miles liking moana okay next joke" i laugh.

"Oh shush. You used to love deadpool when you were little" he says

"Yeah he is hot. Bloody beautiful" i say.

"Mum you are sqaushing me" bradie says.

"Sit on my la-" i start.

Before i could finish nathan had his hand under my bum and lifted me to his lap. He hugged me into him and placed the blanket over me.

"Bug baby" susan says.

"Always for nathan. He is a bug teddy bear all soft" i say.

" except one place thats the opposite of soft" nathan whispers.

"Oh my" nikki says.

"What?" Nathan asks.

"You have kids now. You cant go around saying things like that in her ear" nikki says.

"Oh its fine. She always tells me she wants to have sex with me in my ear all the time" nathan says.

"Nathan!" I say hitting his chest lightly.

"Whats sex?" Lola asks.

"Do you mind explaining to my five year old child what sex is?" Miles says trying not to laugh.

"You see kids. Heres a lesson for you. When a girl and boy are in love they can chose to have sex. Maybe it may be for one night or it could be regular. Its how people make babies. You can have a shield though to stop you from having babies when you have sex or you can think fast about doing it if you haven't got the shield" i say.

"How does sex work?" Bradie asks.

"Its a two person job. Its hard to explain kids i will explain it when you are older" i laugh.

"Great teaching iss great teaching" harry says laughing.

"Amazing" dom laughs.

"Okay enough sex talk lets watch the film" i say.

I hug into nathan. Cora was now on my lap. Bradie was next to me and maise was next to nathan. All the family around. Some on the chairs and sofas and some on blankets on the floor. Best friends for life and a husband that i love dearly. I didn't know how i could love this man but I finally found out that you can fall for people you never thought you could fall for. My life is amazing so far. No more heart problems. No more stress of school. A happy family which means a happy life.

Hiya loves. Thats the end. Im so sorry this story was kind of rushed. I hope you have enjoyed. I have wrote the induction to the new story but I haven't uploaded it yet. I hope you enjoy:)