Chapter-6

In canteen:

Ming walks with food packets for five of them including Arthit.After informing Bright driver left the hospital.Ming enters the corridor area due to slippery floor his leg slipps,but before he fall two hands catches him.Ming looks up to see his saviour.It's none other then Mew.

"Good afternoon Tharn sir,thank you for saving me".

With anger Mew shout at one of the cleaner who near him for not cleaning properly that poor boy shivers with fear,Ming try to cool Mew and leave that place with Mew.

"Why are you trying to calm me,if i not came in time you may fall from straits, don't you understand how serious it is,but also you try to help that cleaner."Mew shows his anger on Ming.

"Sir thanks for your concern,but nothing happened right ,so there is no need to make it a big issue,did you see how that person shivers ,please sir calm down"said Ming with holding Mew's long sleeves with showing his puppy eyes.

And it works.Mew calm down.

"What are you doing hear"asks Mew.

"Just small accident,Em ,kongpob also him me"replied Ming.

"Accident?Are you alright?"Mew asks immediately to Ming with concern.

Ming blushes with Tharn sudden concern,but he hide it.

"Nothing happened to us sir,our friend met with an accident so we are here for him."said Ming.

After one minute silence Mew suddnly asks"wait today accident happen in our college way right?"

"Yes sir,but today we didn't went to that college because of our friend"

Mew feels relief.And Ming asks"sir why are you here"

"One of the person I know admitted in this hospital and I come to meet him"

"Here let me help you "Mew take good packets from Ming's hands both are directed to Brights room.

Ming talks nonstop with Mew. "Do you know P'Arthit also working here,how foolish my question is,you already know because you are flatmates"Ming said excitedly."

"You know or not I don't know,but you are distracting me Ming,let me do my work peacefully,and now Arthit,should I deal with him too?Mew thought himself.As expected Arthit also there.All completed their lunch. Arthit went to wash his hands,Mew followed him."do you really think that this accident not made for Kongpob,If you once save him from me doesn't mean that he will live fully,death always surrounds him.My gut feeling telling me that this accident happend for Kongpob.If that is the truth the people who surrounds around Kongpob also in danger like now because of Kongpob 25 people are in casualty 3 people are near to death"

"Stop your bullshit,do you think nature have not any important work then creating innovative plots for killing a simple human who saved by me.If I let you ,you ready to accuse kong for whatever nonsense happen in this world"said Arthit with annoyance.

Mew try to comment back but stoped by seeing Ming who come to wash hands.

After some chitchating Arthit advise kong to play his piano in Ming's restaurant that may help to improve sales,and also Kong have job satisfaction.All like this idea Em also told them that he also help in restaurant in free time.

Mew take his leave,Ming want to accompany him,but Mew protest that his friend is in critical stage and he don't want his student see his friend in that vulnarable position.

In mortuary:

Black thick smoke enters into martuary and turns into an Evil spirit in human form,he reaches one dead body and try to gasps his soul and uniteing the soul in himself.