Chapter -10

Ming getup frow sleep by the sound of continuous door bell ,Ming said that he will get and went to open door, immediately Em enters into Ming house with angry face,Kong is back of Em with sad face red eyes,due to crying.

"What happened kong,why are you crying?"Ming said immediately went to Kong's side.

"Because of you,you are the reason why he is crying"

" Me?What did a do?i don't understand."said Ming with confused and sad voice

"Em stop,Ming don't have anything to do with this."Kong immediately defend Ming

Em see Kong in unbelievable expression,he turn to Ming's side,"What did you say to p'Arthit ?What did you say to him that he change with in hours "em said to Ming with stren voice.

"Em i don't know what you are talking,but you are hurting me with your words ,you are acussing me without reason"Ming said to Em with tears in his eyes .

"You really don't know,or you are acting dumb,p'Arthit comes to Kong room and told that there is nothing between them other than patient and doctor.I know how close you with p' that you hug p' frequently"

Em cut by Kong's "stop Em do you even understand what you are saying,no one in there dreams want to bare that accusation,your pointing his character Em,you are talking about hug,just few minutes ago you also hug me when iam crying ,that means as per your saying we are also not good Em"Kong said angrily.

"What 's happening here"their sir Tharn comes out his room .He saw Ming who ready to cry.

After sometime all 4 sit in Mew's room.Em explain every thing to Mew.

"That Oldman he and his old rusted brain,what is he thinking about himself?" Mew said with frustration. Em laugh at Mew's statement.but suddenly stop with Mew's glare.

"First of all he is not in home,second he likes Kong a lot,thirdly he thinks ming as his brother who dead many years back,Arthit himself told me this matter" Mew said

"And I agree with p'Arthit,really there is nothing between you two,if we conduct a compitition with a turtle with you two, turtle easily win ,because you both even didn't move.May be Arthit using reverse live therapy." Said Mew.

All three listinging to Mew interestingly.

"What ,,, reverse therapy?"ask Em.

" I will tell you ,in our psychology we understand one value after we loose it,may be p' want you to propose him first p' thought if he speaks like that with you ,he knew that you will react like that,so you yourself revel your feeling to him,so his ego Will satisfy and accept your love"

" Is it really like that sir,what if he meant what he says,what if I am the one who loves him one-sided,,,i dint want to raise my Hopes sir ."said kong

"Trust me kong he is fall for you head over heals,he himself told me, don't worry kong with in 48 hours he himself comes to you and propose to you I will make sure that will happens,now smile, don't cry,go both of you and sleep peacefully,forget what happened now,I will take care of that "

Kong and Em stand and walk towards door"wait Em did you forget something,i asked you to prepare last two chapters notes in braily right ,,for kong ,how much you completed ? You submit before evening"Said Mew .

"When did you said sir?"

"4 days back did you forget,but remember very clearly" Mew said with smirking smile.

Em understand that this is his punishment to hurt ming.he feel guilty and immediately went to Meng and appolise to him,and said that he didn't have any other intentions other than Kong's happiness,Ming also accept his appolasy immediately,but Mew informed Em to submit that work by tomorrow.And aslo said thanks to Kong to stand for his friend.