Chapter-17

Allura sit in her house living room observing her hand furiously."I don't really think that you cought that easily.Your one finger Betrayed you.,,,and I really don't understand one thing, wayo dint belive that phana done that horrible thing,them how do you think that Ming belive your lie "Her husband said somewhat teasingly.

She glared at her husband"even he cought me also at last results on my favour"she said with confidence
.

"I really feel pitty on Phana he really great human being,very intelligent no one even beat him, kind,who ready to sacrifice himself to save his beloved persons,but in history and everyone's heart even now also he is one unfit king,and loose his spouse for his wrong doings"said her husband sadly.

"It's all their fault. That's why i don't want him to near that people.Even they think Mew as Bea person also i don't care.All I want is Mew's safety"said Allura emotionally.

In hospital:

Mew sit in one seat in corridor with holding his envolop remember his conversation with Bright.

At the same time Kong saw Mew and approch him.He have feeling that Mew is Phana's renicarnation."p'pha "kong called

"Yes sing"Mew unconsciously reply immediately.he quickly realised his mistake immediately look at Kong who happily smile at him .Mew really don't guess that he got positive response from other's after they know he is Phana's renicarnation.,,,,after some pause Mew continue"you ,,,ok with the truth that Iam Phana's renicarnation"

"Why should I not ok p'pha.you are my brother or should I say my son in law ofcourse iam happy to meet you again"said kong excitedly.

",,,Kong how?,,,when did you know about your past life?"

"Just after I got consciousness,but what happened after my ,,i mean Sing's death. How you loose your life in your previous life?,What happened between you two that p'sun even don't want to hear your name?"Kong ask worried expression.

",,I really don't know about my previous life.only i know that I am phana kongthanin ,,but please don't tell anyone about this before i figure out what exactly happened"

"Ok,,i don't tell.Even our previous life also we both partners in every mischevious crimes,I really miss that days"

"It's really relif that someone also in my side,,,,,Kong i know you normally not loose your angry on simple things what happened ?P'came to me yesterday with crying and said that he messed badly.what happened kong?"

"I really don't know how to tell you this,but we already patch up,so no worry,there is no problem"kong said but cut by Mew

" You mean for now there is no problem?" Mew said .kong shocked little bit with Mew's words."kongpob it's really necessary tell me"

"I really don't know how to tell you.I can only able tell that p'sun and his brother share same birthmark in their shoulder back"

Mew remember that he already saw both their birthmarks yestarday night."you really sure that both P'Arthit and Ming having same birthmarks?"

" Ming is wayo reincernation,but i heard in my previous life that only Rojnapat' s blood line male gender have that kind of cresent moon birthmark ,so maybe Ming may not i really hope "said

Crescent moon birthmark?, Arthit have crescent moon brithmark,i already saw that.But for ming also i saw birthmark in same exact place but where the hell that birthmark hot extra head and tail ,look like a snake,,?and not to forget it's shining"

Mew thoughts cut by Kong"what is this p'Mew?ask curiously pointing that envolop.

"You three became very close ,you all even share everything "Mew ask about his real name which only he told to Ming.