Chapter-19

"You want magic? I learn some of magic tricks from p' Arthit ,can I show you all?"Ming ask exitedly to his family and friends.

All are exited and give their approval for Ming .expect Kong,because he know who Wayo sucks at magic things ,so he don't think Ming now better in magic.With worry face only he stand with everyone,prayering to God for their safety.

Arthit who also there with them,but his thoughts are revolves around the conversation just happen one hour before.

Flashback:

"I really want to thank to Mew.He is one of the main reason for this happiness.When the time i was in desperate he was the one who gave encouragement,courage to approch Kong and gain his heart.He is the one who learnt me enjoy this second.Thank you my friend."Arthit show his grathitude towards Mew.Kong,Arthit ,Ming,Tay ,Em,Mew was in terrace .in between their chit chating Arthit said thanks to Mew,his friend.

Mew feel proud of him self,finally,,Arthit accept his friendship.

,,,"And also I don't want to indebte to you so i am repaying you with giving my brother,accepting you as my brother in law.Every time you use this line to interfere into my personal issues right?,like Iam your future brother in-law,i have everyright to interfere in your life.I am giving you my full permission to interfere into my life."Arthit said

Everyone laugh immediately."p' is your lover me or P' Mew ,you continuesly talking about him.I am feeling jalouse of him"Kong pout.

All laugh with that antic expression from Kong.

"Baby don't feel jalous,he is friend ,you ,,you are my better half right,"Arthit said to convence Kong.

Kong laugh and said"p' iam just teasing you."and turn to Mew"p' Mew i hear that you got special powers, you able to see our past life and also our each and every thing about humans like us,right?,so whome do you want to use your power first?"Kong ask curiously.

With that conversation Ming heart beat really skip sone beats'what will he do if his lover want to know about him,his lover will learnt that he will die in 3 days'

"I know as supernatural humans with out our permission,you can't able to see our secrets.But iam giving you permission.if you want you can see"Arthit said giving his hand to Mew.

Mew just sign he don't want

"You want to use your power first time on Ming?"Em ask curiously.

",No,no i really don't want every one should have their personal space.If he want to tell me something he himself will tell,if he don't he will keep that from me,it's his wish.And i will respect him.for past life i really not intrested.,,so finally iam not going to use my power on him.And also i will not use my power on anyone until it's essential"Mew said.

Which give relife Mew.'are we ok now Ming?,is this because of my power you feel uncomfortable around me since morning But it's ok.It's i can understand.We will manage our differences 'Mew thought in his mind with small satisfing smile after seeing Ming's relefe expression.

"P' without his push really maybe we will not here together today right P'?"Kong wispers with Arthit

",,I am sorry kong for hurting you"

"It's ok p' ,we are together now.That's only the matter"

"Its because of him.Mew cover my faults and also stop me to commit grave mistake"

"Like p',right p'?.He also used to cover you every mistake.Don't know how many times he begged me to forgave your stupid mistakes.I even remember how hard he try to teach you that piano music for earn my forgaveness"kong said remembering their sweet memories in their past,not only for that he want His p' to remember their friendship that's why he bring that topic.