Chapter-9

While Ming went to Tharn 's room he accidently bump into one of the book shelf ,Arthit who also came after Ming immediately went to Ming for help and in the name of helping he wanted to confirm so he asked Ming to lay on bed in  prone position saying he apply ointment in paining part,Arthit lift Ming shirt somewhat up in order to apply ointment  Ming feel shy for that but not in wrong way he see Arthit in Father figure.Arthit applying cream and saw Ming's birthmark in his back.He immediately recognise that the same birthmark which also have Arthit. their both brithmarks combine is the symbol of death,they both have half of birthmarks ,that's why in their fate one must die in order to save others life.in his previous life he lost his precious,but he don't want to loose his brother this life at any cost .

   Arthit found his baby brother but that's happiness not last long,in this life also His brother ,Ming have same birthmark which means in this life also that curse following them.Arthit remember bright words"iam asking you again arthit whose Is your preority""i really wish to you end your misery".

   Arthit tears falling from his eyes .

    At the same time Mew enters into room ,and boiling with anger by seeing both like this.He immediately pushes Arthit.

   Ming  understand Tharn and said immediately"sir Tharn it's not like that ,i bumped into one of book shelf and iam feeling pain,so p'Arthit helping me to apply ointment,there is nothing between us,we are like brother to me"Ming immediately start explaining to Tharn.He even don't understand why he want to explain to Tharn and clear misunderstanding,and why he feeling pain when Tharn feel sad or disappointed on him.

  " If that case i will apply,you once done dressing my wound right ,now i will help you"

    "No need,i will help my brother"Arthit said coldly.

   "Moodist" Mew thought in his mind "see p' first you clear your mess with kongpob, let me do it ."

   " I didn't create any mess and iam not  leaving Ming"

   "You didn't do anything"Mew said with unbelievable expression and continue"you Oldman who told that he hug casually with anyone?"

    "Who is old man?you ,,,you are Oldman,,you look like my grandpa"Arthit said frustration he didn't like anyone called him Oldman,he will kill them alive only three people in the wrold dare to called Arthit like that.

  " And one more thing i don't casually hug anybody,i only hug Ming and Kong,only you hug me without my willing"Arthit roars at Mew

   "Here iam suffreing with pain,but you both are barking at eachother like a do,,,no puppies".with angry Ming left that place .

  " Did he mean that we are dogs,no,,he said puppies so we are not dogs ,but when I called him Oldman he jumped on me like a monkey,but if Ming called him dog ,,,i mean puppy he didnt even said anything to Ming ,even he following with me to say sorry to Ming,i feel annoying" Mew thought.

   "See,don't follow"......"i will take care of him"......"who are you to take care of him"both said same time and both became anger

   "Iam his brother"Arthit shout at Mew.

     "Like sing your spouse,Ming your brother?"aks Mew.

     "Yas !so ,stop annoying me,leave us alone"

    "That means you are my brother in law ,sorry for calling you Oldman,p' not take to into your heart,I love Ming vary much,,,"Mew started saying to Arthit without listining what Arthit saying. And cut by Arthit

   " Stop this nonsense,,he didn't need anyone,,he have me,,iam taking care of him,,he don't need any relations like love,marriage.He live his long life happyly as a single "with that Arthit left