Chapter-22

All surroundings filled with mist.it's the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes.wait,,it's not crrect.something is missing.I remember last thing that i fought with that snakes,which are almost anoconda size, naither their number nor that poision effect on me worsen my condition every passing second But i try hard to kill as many as posible with my rope.But now here iam ,,,am i die.,,,no ,,no i didnt die.It is not hell or haeven"

"Hello Mew"Mew thoughts break by this sudden greeting.

Mew turned his side it's phana ,,phana kongthanin who wished him.Mew stunned seeing phana infront of him.

"You?,,"

"Nice to meet you too"

"Cone to the point.what exactly happened that day phana?"

"Some thing bad happend but not that day.It started thousand years back. I come to tell you this only."said Pha .

"And i was not put my information in dairy but in my subconscious"continued Phana.

"That means iam now in my subconscious?"Ask Mew

"Yes"

Flashback:

After Arthit rescued Sing they were protected by Kongthanin kingdom people.Sing now sit with full of fear in his face.

"Don't worry.we are here .you nothing to worry about.Singto.Iam phana kongthanin.king of this kingdom and also Arthit best friend.From now on iam your friend also."Phana greet Singto in friendly way.

"You know right?,,before itself.About p'sun. When he was unconscious,I saw that you saw his lighting birthmark back his shoulder but you didn't shock and you even try to hide that from other's right?"

"Phana face become pale",,, you already caught me,so there is nothing to hide it from you.Arthit really loves you soo much,if not he don't told me about you that much.i know you also love him. I hope After what i tell will not change you love towards Arthit."

when we were 15 years old.He got very angry at one of my cousin Bright for gaining of my attention more then him.He feel jalouse.he punched him vigourouslly.That time i saw for the first time his crescent moon birthmark turn into snake shape .I know Arthit fighting skills.But it's not my Arthit fighting skills.I felt like someone enter into Arthit body and done that.I immediately stoped him. But i am bit late.Blood oozing from Bright wounds.It made my Aunt Allura (Bright mother and phana mother's sister)felt very angry towards. I literlly begged her to not punish Arthit.And i also punish Arthit to become Bright servent till he completly healed.But after that Arthit told me that after he got angry he don't remember after he beat Bright that much hard.It's really not normal.From childhood onwards iam very intrest to know new things.

I searched about the condition similar to Arthit.then i found about our ancestors history.Egon chaturvedi.Arthit ancestor.He want to become immortal.he want to become powerfull and want everyone to see fear him.So he practiced every black magic to improve his skills.he also become one of lagendoruy human.become very powerful .For distroy him supernatural girmrappers ask our family help.With the help of my family they distory his body but his evil power don't distroyed by them.For our help in

But Rojanpat next generation people summon him for gain Magical skills from him.He also agreed to help them to gave his magical skills ,but insted he ask them to provide a body for him to survive.They made agreement,which results his powers enter into Arthit at his birth inself.He only able to enter into Rojanpat blood line people.Because he know only Arthit blood line only immune to took that much negative power.But what lagic he forgot Is they also have lots of self conscious also so its hard him to take total control of Arthit body.He only able to take Arthit body completly when Arthit loose his complete self conscious."