Adrienette (Fluff)

[This chapter is just fluff, no lemon/smut.  It does however contain little bit of strong language.  Sorry if this isn't great, I kind of rushed it, plus I'm not that good at writing fluff.  I hope I captured the characters well enough. Let me know what you think of it and be critical with your comments, I want notes, I want to know what I can write better.]

Marinette's POV:

    "Chloé, and...Sabrina!"

    Ms. Bustier was calling out who would be partners for this next class project.  I was almost always paired up with Alya, so I knew what to expect.

    "Nathaniel, and...Alix!"

    Just call out Alya and Marinette, c'mon.  The day is almost over, we'll get to work on it right after class.

    "Alya, and...Nino!"

    Oh.  Well, that's okay.  I already know I there's no chance of me being paired with Chloé.  Whoever I end up with will be fine-

    "Marinette, and...Adrien!"

    WHAT!?

    I gasped slightly under my breath.  No one had heard me, except for Alya, who had to keep herself from laughing at me.  I glared at her to stop, she instantly looked away so I wouldn't see the smug look on her face.  I didn't hear the rest of the partners before the bell rang.  Most of the other students left, but some of us stayed to talk to each other.

    "Alya," Nino turned around, "You and me, babe."

    Alya rolled her eyes, "Try to focus on the project, Nino.  Otherwise, we'll never get anything done."

    I was too shy to say anything, but Adrien spoke first, "This should be fun, Marinette,"  Ahh, he said my name!  "I'm glad I got paired up with you."

    "Uh-" I stumbled through my words, "Y-yeah, Adrien!  We can work on it today.  Uh-If you want."  Another giggle came from Alya, making me stomp on her foot under the table. 

    "That sounds good,"  Adrien nodded, "I don't have to be home until later, we can go to the library."  Oh my gosh!  It's almost like a date!

    "Everybody will be at the library, dude," Nino informed Adrien, "You're gonna want to go somewhere that isn't so crowded."

    Alya spoke up, "Maybe you two could go to Marinette's house?"  The sneaky bitch, she knew exactly what she was doing.  "Nino, we going to your place?" she asked.

    "My parents will be home," he said, "So we won't get much time alone."

    "Not an issue," Alya teased, picking up her bag and leading him out of the classroom.

    "What!?" Nino cried as they walked through the doorway.

     Adrien laughed, ugh, that beautiful laugh.  "We can go to the park if you think that will be a good place to study," he suggested.  I nodded, unable to get any words out.

***

    I'm.  At.  The park.  With.  ADRIEN!!!  I'm surprised I've been able to go this long without losing my cool, we chatted the entire way here, and I've barely choked on my tongue at all.  We sat down on a park bench, setting our backpacks down and getting out our textbooks.  "Ms. Bustier said we have to choose one chapter to work on," Adrien thought, "I can take a few notes for the first half, and you can take some for the last."