Adrienette (Lemon)

[This chapter is smut/lemon, meaning sexual content, so if you're not comfortable with that, don't read.  (There's also a little bit of language, but I try not to go overboard with that.)  This is also tied into the fluff chapters, but I guess you don't really have to read the lemon chapters in a particular order.  Give me notes in the comments, let me know what you think I could do better.]
**WARNING: If you're going to do what Marinette does here, please be careful and research the safe way to do it. It can be dangerous if done improperly.

Adrien's POV:

    A year after the night we found out, Marinette and I are still going strong as a couple.  It surprised everyone at school upon hearing, but happy for us.  (Well, Chloé was kind of angry but still nice enough not to complain too much.)  As for Ladybug and Cat Noir, the media blew up hearing about the new "hot couple" as they put it.  Still, no one knew who we really are, and it was staying that way.

    I was spending some time with Marinette at her house, watching movies and eating sweets from the bakery downstairs.  We tried to spend as much time with each other as possible, but it was difficult with school and if we were on superhero duty, there was no chance of alone time.  Somehow, I had convinced Father to let me stay at Nino's house, obviously a cover for me to spend the night with Marinette.  Her parents were more lenient, but still didn't want me sleeping in the same room with her.  It was a damn shame, too.  Being curled up in bed with her was so comfortable.

    We cuddled together in a spoon, but it was getting late and I knew I'd have to go downstairs to sleep on the sofa.  "What time do your parents want me out of your room?" I asked.

    "Whenever we go to sleep," she answered as she turned over to face me.

    I pushed myself up on my forearms to hover over her, "So if we never go to sleep, I don't have to leave?" I joked, giving her a sly grin. 

    Marinette rolled her eyes, "Your Cat Noir is showing."

    "So is your Ladybug," I leaned down, kissing her as she wrapped her arms around me.  Her lips were so soft and warm, I deepened the kiss, making it last as long as I could before breaking for air.  Her eyes were beautiful, such a captivating, enrapturing blue that could bring my world to a stand-still with a single glance.  "Do you know what tonight is?" I asked her.

    A smile came to Marinette's face, "The night we told each other," she whispered.  It was the anniversary of the day we confessed our true identities to one another.  My thumb brushed her cheek before she put her hand over mine.  "I couldn't believe it when you took your ring off," she giggled.

    "You started crying," I chuckled, "I almost thought you were mad at me for keeping it secret."  We both laughed and reminisced on the night of the reveal for a while.  Eventually, Marinette got up to get us more sweets from downstairs.  As she came back up with a plate of croissants, she informed me, "My mom and dad are asleep," she set the plate down on the table next to me.

    "Okay," I yawned, getting up to grab a treat.  Marinette stretched, "I should probably take a shower tonight," she said casually as she went to her closet, grabbing a few towels.  She either wasn't paying attention to me or she was pretending not to notice.  The croissants she had brought were sooooo good!  I couldn't help grabbing one after the other while Marinette was talking.

    She turned around to face me, "Do you wanna take a shower with me?"

    Five.  I counted.  There were five croissants hanging out of my mouth when I froze upon hearing the question.

     Marinette bust out laughing at the look on my face, five croissants aside, the look of panic in my eyes must have made me look like a cartoon forest animal.  While she was trying to regain her composure, it gave me a chance to finish chewing and finally speak, "Um...okay."  The question had caught me off guard, especially with how casually she had asked.  I didn't know how to respond, I wasn't against it, I just hadn't planned on it happening tonight.