Alya x Nino (Lemon)

[This is a lemon (sexual content) don't like, don't read.  This is the Nino x Alya extra for my love square stories.  There are so many names for this ship, I had no idea what to title this.  Djwifi?  Alyno?  Ninya?  Whatever, anyway, I wish there were more fanfiction of this ship, let me know if I should make a series about these two also.]

Alya's POV:

    Nino and I were working on a project for class together.  At least we had been when he wasn't too distracted to think.  I kept trying to bring his attention back to our school work, but it was hard with him goofing off every five minutes.  I had to smack him just to bring him out of his thoughts again and again.  Sometimes, I honestly don't know what's going through that head of his.

    "I think for the other side we should," I glanced over to find Nino wasn't even looking at our paper.  He had leaned back in his chair, staring at the ceiling.  "Nino!" I pushed him a little too hard, knocking him out of his chair and to the floor.  "You have to pay attention!" I scolded.

    Nino looked surprised, "I-I'm trying to, Alya!" he whined.  "I've just got other stuff on my mind."

    I couldn't deal with him.  I put down my textbook, turning in my chair to face him.  "Well, what's on your mind that's so important?"  I asked.  I had a feeling I knew the answer, but I was willing to humor him if it meant we could get back to work.

    Nino smirked, then stood up, "I wanted to show you something."  He paused for a moment before pulling his shirt over his head.

    "Nino, for the love of-!"

    I was going to chastise him for being an idiot when my breath caught.  Inked on his side over his ribs was a dark tattoo of a sea turtle.  "What do you think?" he asked, excitedly.

    "W-When did you get that?" I asked, in a state of shock.

    "A few days ago," he answered, tossing his shirt to the side.  "I thought it would be pretty cool to have a tattoo, especially one corresponding to Carapace."  The grin on his face showed how proud of himself he was for thinking of the idea.  

    I stood up, taking a step towards Nino and placing my hand on his side.  The ink didn't feel any different from the rest of his skin, but he was warm to the touch.  I slightly bit my lip as my hand wandered down his torso.  He must have been talking to me, but now I was the one who wouldn't listen.  It was too hard for me to focus on anything when I saw Nino shirtless.

    "Alya?"

    "Huh?" I snapped back into reality.

    Nino smirked awkwardly, "Did you hear what I said?"

    Damn.  "Uhh, yeah," I answered.  "Yup, that sounds good."

    "So you would want to get a fox tattoo?"

    Is that what I agreed to?  I chuckled a bit, "Yeah actually, I'd like that."  I wrapped my arms around Nino's shoulders, feeling his chest press against mine.  "Where do you think I should get it?"  I teased, running my fingers down his back, gently grazing his skin with my nails.  Nino shuddered at the feeling, surprised by my sudden bold attitude.  

    He gulped, "W-well," he stumbled through his words, turning red in the face.  "It's up to you babe, heh heh."  He was such a dork sometimes, adorable.  I leaned in slowly, building up his anticipation.  Before my lips could meet his, he whispered, "I have an idea."

    I gasped as Nino's hand suddenly ran under my shirt and up my side.  "Maybe you could get your tattoo here?" he chuckled.  Smug little shit.