Adrinoire (Lemon)

[So I am in love with this ship. It's just so adorable <3 After this chapter, I will do Misterbug x Marinette.  After that, either Cat Noir x Lady Noire, or Misterbug x Ladybug. I'm willing to take requests/suggestions for either of those two chapters if you guys have any ideas. Hope you enjoy!]

Adrien's POV:

    I set up space for Tikki to sleep while she was at my house.  Ladybug and I had gotten our Miraculouses mixed up during an akuma attack.  We had met once to switch them back, but we got a little... distracted.  Tikki scolded me for it, I can't imagine what Marinette had to deal with from Plagg.

    I was brushing my teeth before bed when I heard a sound come from my bedroom.  It sounded like something knocking on the window.  I walked out to find Marinette - well, Lady Noire - standing outside.  She leaned against the glass on one arm, the other hand resting on her hip.  I couldn't help giggle.  A signature sassy cat Miraculous holder pose. 

    I opened the window for her, taking her hand as I helped her step down from the ledge.  "M'lady," I greeted her.  "Come to get your Miraculous back?"

    "That can wait," she grinned, draping her arms over my shoulders.  "I thought it'd be nice to see you since we've barely had any time to ourselves lately."  Marinette had small, but noticeable fangs in this form.  I wondered if mine were always like that as Cat Noir?

    I smirked, putting my hands on her waist.  "I guess school has kept us pretty preoccupied, huh?"  I planted a soft kiss on her lips, leaning my forehead against hers.  "Did Plagg give you an earful?" I joked.

    "Yeah," Marinette chuckled.  "But a few cookies from the bakery downstairs shut him up."

    "Really?" I raised an eyebrow.  "I'm surprised he didn't refuse it for camembert." 

    We laughed before Marinette kissed me again, this time lasting longer than just a peck on the lips.  She ran her fingers through my hair, leaning deeper into the kiss.  Her tongue traced my bottom lip before I reciprocated.  She cupped both hands to my face, humming against my lips.  Slowly, we pulled away, Marinette panting softly.  I took her hand, pulling her down on my bed with me.

    I brushed her hair out of her face as we laid across from each other.  Scratching behind her ear, she smiled sweetly.  She was adorable.  "How have you been feeling?"

    "I've been okay," she answered.  "School has just been running me ragged is all."

    "I'm sorry."  I kept stroking her hair, Marinette visibly relaxing with my touch.  She leaned her head into my hand, beginning to purr softly.  I giggled at her, wrapping my arm around her waist to pull her in closer.

    "What?" she laughed.

    "You're purring."

    Marinette rolled her eyes before leaning her head on my chest.  Her hair was so soft, I ran my hand through it, down her back and back up.  She hugged me tight, relishing in my touch. 

     "You're so warm, Marinette," I sighed.  

    "That's not what you should call me," she winked.

    I couldn't help laugh.  "You're so warm, Lady Noire," I corrected myself, kissing her forehead.

    Lady Noire giggled before suddenly straddling my lap.  The moonlight behind her made her look so intimidating, but so seductive.  Her half-lidded eyes clouded with lust, searching down my body before coming back to my face.  She smiled deviously before brushing my hair out of my eyes.   "You look so handsome, Adrien."  She ran her hand down my chest before leaning in, kissing my lips before moving to my throat.