Ladrien (Fluff)

[Fluff chapter for Ladrien!  My apologies if it's a bit long, Ladrien is my OTP.  I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm covering the entire love square.  This happens in the same night as chapters 1 and 2, so be sure to read them first.  Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to comment and give me pointers.]

Adrien's POV:

    I rushed home as fast as I could, scaling each rooftop almost two by two.  I had completely forgotten that it was Friday. I prayed that I wasn't late, that I hadn't missed what I had waited all week for.  I dived back into my bedroom window and de-transformed.  Plagg hid under my nightstand, complaining as usual about how I had wasted his energy.

    Almost as soon as I had caught my breath, I heard a tapping on the window, "Hey, sorry," I heard her whisper behind me, "Am I late?" Ladybug.

    "No," I assured her, "I just got back upstairs." She's been visiting me every Friday night for the past few months, and it's become my favorite part of my routine.

~

    It started when I had gotten in a huge fight with father one night.  I was so upset that I just sat in my bedroom floor, crying for who knows how long before she knocked on the window, "Are you okay?" she asked, "I was passing through, and couldn't help notice you."  She was so kind to have stopped everything she was doing just to check on me.  I explained to her what had happened, and she sat down talking to me all night until I felt better.  Having an actual superhero-especially Ladybug- care for me as a friend, it made me feel important.  Something I hadn't felt in a while, but always got from her regardless of whether I was Cat Noir or Adrien.

~

    "I saw that your window was open, but I figured I should knock anyway," she said as she stepped down from the windowsill, "I worried that you were already asleep since the lights were off."

    "I'm just glad you're here," I couldn't control the smile on my face, a faint pink dusted my cheeks, but I hoped that Ladybug couldn't tell in the dark.  "I wouldn't want to miss a single visit," I said as I turned the lights. 

     She sat down on the sofa, as usual, asking, "Did you pick out a movie for tonight?"  That's what we had done each week, watching movies together, or just talking over snacks.  It may sound childish, but I really loved the time I spent with her.

    "I didn't get a chance," I gasped, realizing I didn't prepare like I usually did, "Hang on, I'll go grab something from downstairs."  I ran out of my room, sure to shut the door so father and Natalie wouldn't catch her.  Father didn't notice me go through the kitchen for snacks; Natalie seemed suspicious but was too busy to do anything about it.  I scurried back upstairs with the snacks and the DVD, Ladybug had gotten up to look around my room.

    "Is this your class?" she asked, pointing to a photo on one of my shelves.

    "Oh, yeah," I looked over to see what she was looking at as I dropped everything on the sofa. Ladybug drew her attention away from my photos to see what I had brought.  Looking it over with her now, I definitely went overboard.  I spread out popcorn, chips, candy, chocolate bars, ice cream, and a few sodas in front of us.

    "Did you try to bring the entire theater?" she asked, jokingly.

    This time I know she saw my face redden, "I was in a rush," I laughed nervously.  Ladybug seemed to think it was cute as she giggled at me, that laugh of hers made my heart flutter.  I was never this clumsy around anyone but her, but she never cared if I was a mess.  Come to think of it, she treated me that way as Cat Noir, too.  Sure, she'd roll her eyes if I made a stupid joke, but she never actually acted annoyed unless I had really chosen a bad time.