9: An Incredibly Beautiful Tall Man

(Have this adorable gif of Mitch and Harry hugging. Arguably my most favorite gif on the internet.)

"Shall we talk out on the balcony?" Harry asked. Mitch nodded silently and followed Harry out. The second Mitch closed the door, Harry broke down.
"Hey, are you okay? What's going on? Talk to me." Mitch put an arm around Harry's shoulder.
"He did it for me. I was mad at him for not being there. I blamed him for my unhappiness for five years. But he did it for me."
"Who did what for you?"
"Lou, my Lou. Before I broke him. He stayed with Simon so I could get my freedom. He allowed me to be open when I know that was all he's ever wanted. I just- I feel like such a dick, you know?"

Mitch didn't know what to say to that. He knew a little of what happened between Harry and Louis, but Harry didn't like to talk about it so he never really asked about it. He sighed and sat on one of the chairs by the glass coffee table.
"I think, the best thing for the two of you right now, is to have a talk. When he's sober." Mitch started, "You guys need to hear both sides of the story, since there was obviously a miscommunication somewhere, and you need to figure out a relationship that works between the two of you since you guys are bandmates again and you're gonna be seeing each other literally ever day for the next few months."
"I don't know how I could even look him in the eye again. I said a lot of shitty things to him and I just-"
"Well, obviously apologize for the shitty things first, then talk." Mitch turned to look back inside, "He's waking up. Go, look after your drunken boo bear for now. Talk in the morning, when his hangover subsides."
"But 'I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch who can't admit when he's sorry.' You know this Mitchie, you co-wrote it." Harry pouted. Mitch only chuckled at Harry's excuse.
"Sarah needs me at home, I'm only here because this was an emergency. But now that I see you guys can figure this out, I'm going to leave you alone so you can do that without my interference. Call me tomorrow, tell me how it goes. Now I really have to go." Mitch spoke as he walked back into the hotel room. Louis looked up at him in a drunken state of confusion.
"Lou, this is Mitch. Mitch, Louis." Harry quickly introduced as he followed Mitch inside, "Pleaseeee don't go Mitchieeee. I need you here. It is an emergency, I swear. I wouldn't have called you if it wasn't." Harry whined as Mitch neared the door.
"Bye Hazza, call me tomorrow." with that, the gorgeous man left.

Harry sighed sadly and walked sulkily toward his bed. He sat down with a huff and furrowed his brows. Too 'upset' to notice that Louis was still on the bed too, and Louis was also pretty upset.
"H-he seems nice." Louis offered an awkward smile to try to make Harry feel better. It didn't really work, he just seemed to make him more upset.
"He's not that great. He abandons his best friend when he needs him the most."
"I mean, he showed up here at like 1 in the morning when you asked him to. Can't really be too upset, can you?"
"Damn it, why does he have to be an angel all the time. Why can't I just be angry at him this once?" Harry threw a pillow across the room.
"I-I'm sorry, I can't- did he call you Hazza? You let other people call you-"
"Yes Louis. I let Mitch call me Hazza. But only Mitch. He's my best friend. I'm sorry I wasn't aware the nickname was reserved for you."
"That's not what I meant I just- I-"
"Look, you've obviously still got some alcohol in your system, because you don't usually stutter this much. Go to sleep Louis, we can talk tomorrow." Harry grabbed Olivia's blanket and walked over to pick up the pillow he threw earlier. He set himself up on the couch and laid down, "You sleep on the bed, I don't want you passing out in the hallway at 1:30. You can leave the lamp on, if that's still a thing for you- Nevermind. G'night Louis."

Louis merely blinked in mild confusion. He was still slightly intoxicated, that much was true. But he could probably handle going back to his room, which was only like three doors away.
"Night Harry." Louis turned off the lamp, much to Harry's surprise. Not even a full ten seconds later, the lamp was turned back on. "Nope, can't do it. Can't sleep in the dark."
Harry chuckled softly at this and went to sleep with a smile on his face.