4: The Palm of His Hand

Leeroy's Dance Class 💃🏻🕺🏻:

Nialler 🇮🇪: I've spoken to Simon, he's flying out to LA in a couple days to work out how everything's gonna work out and write out some new contracts.
Payno ❤️: Has he decided on a date for a meeting yet?
Nialler 🇮🇪: On Tuesday morning.
Z 💛: That's in three days, how can they possibly write up contracts in three days?
Tommo 💙: Bet they end up using the old contracts
Harry 💚: I'm booked Tuesday morning. I've got the shoot for my new pleasing launch.
Nialler 🇮🇪: I'll talk to Simon, see if we can move the date a little further
Harry 💚: Thanks Ni, sorry about that
Nialler 🇮🇪: It's fine Harry, you can't help it if you're schedule is full. I'll talk to Simon and get back to you guys.

Harry sighed, turning his phone off before going up to do his nightly routine. The group chat had been the most active it's ever been in the past two days. Since the reunion talk got serious, Harry's nerves only seemed to grow. He was finally at a place in his career where he could do what he wanted when he wanted and be who he wanted. He didn't want to lose that. But he didn't want to be selfish. He did say that if the boys all wanted a reunion then he'd be down for one. That's not to say he didn't want one if the boys didn't. Because he knew that the reunion is definitely long overdue. He just didn't want to lose the freedoms he has now. The rest of the boys seemed to be eager for the reunion. Harry felt like the only one who had doubts about this whole thing. None of the boys voiced their doubts or negative opinions about signing the contracts with Simon. It was as if they'd all forgotten what they went through throughout their adolescent years. Though, he knew that they probably didn't.

About two hours later, Harry checked his phone to see the group chat being spammed.

Nialler 🇮🇪: @Harry💚 is your schedule free for tomorrow?
Z 💛: Wait, what time tomorrow? I'm booked for the morning, but I should be free around noon-ish.
Payno ❤️: Noon works for me
Tommo 💙: ^
Nialler 🇮🇪: @Harry💚 ??
Harry 💚: Yeah, my schedule should be clear all day tomorrow. Lmk time and place and I'll be there.
Nialler 🇮🇪: Should be at the LA Syco building, I'll let Simon know we'll be there around 12:30-1:00?
Harry 💚: Thanks Ni

Harry almost forgot about the meeting the next morning when he woke up. He was reminded when his phone pinged. A notification from the group chat, asking if they were all going to meet up before they had to go in for the meeting. They'd all agreed that they probably should, just to mentally prepare together for whatever Simon was going to throw at them.
With a sigh, Harry got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen, where he met Olivia.
"Get out of my kitchen!" He joked.
"Christ Harry, don't scare me like that!" Olivia jumped and threw a loaf of bread at him.
"Sorry Liv, couldn't help it" He chuckled.
"You're free today, right?"
"I've got a meeting at lunch, why?" He started making tea for the both of them as Olivia made French toast.
"Oh, I was going to ask if you wanted to spend the day together since we missed our date on Thursday."
"We can spend the morning together if you want. But I'm probably gonna need the whole evening to myself, or I might go out with the boys, I'm not too sure."
"You guys have been talking a lot lately, huh?"
"Yeah, Niall's missed us."
"It's sweet that you guys are still friends, but don't you think you're a little too mature to be acting the way you do around each other? Like that video call the other day, Niall and Liam were drinking actual juice boxes." She placed a plate of French toast in front of Harry and one in the place beside him, where she sat.
"I'm sure there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for the juice boxes, Liv. They're my brothers, you can never be too mature for family."
"Yeah, but they're not your family Harry. Where have they been the past two and a half years?" Harry stayed quiet. He didn't know what to say to that. She wasn't wrong, Harry hadn't really heard from anyone but Niall in the past two years and even his conversations were short and kinda dry. Harry sighed and brought his breakfast to the living room, Olivia joined him soon after.