11: Harry's House

"This is honestly the best birthday present I could ever ask for." Louis sighed contentedly. He'd still had Harry trapped in a bear hug and he had no intentions of ever letting him go.
"You seriously have no idea how bad I've felt these past two weeks. I feel like a shitty bandmate and an even shittier friend. I really have missed you, Lou." Harry didn't seem to mind the 'newfound' skinship between the two of them.
Harry pulled Louis into the room and closed the door behind him. Louis finally detached himself from him when they reached the bed.
"I'm sorry it took me so long Lou. I guess I just had a hard time like, accepting the fact that I was the one being the asshole by not hearing you out earlier and y'know blaming you for, everything."
"I don't care how long it took Harry, point is, you've forgiven me and we're friends again. Like, it could have taken a whole decade and I'd still be this happy." Louis couldn't help himself an he tackled Harry in another bear hug, except this time he hugged him with such force that they both collapsed down onto the bed. They both laughed. "I'm sorry that I'm being so aggressive. I just- It's been five years. And I guess I've just missed you a lot."
"Missed you too Lou. Happy birthday Boo bear." Harry smiled at him.

❤️💛🇮🇪💚💙

The two spent half the night (morning) talking and catching up. Louis telling Harry all about how he was so lucky to be able to watch Freddie grow up since the last time Harry saw him, Harry telling Louis al about what it's been like on tour, being in movies, and bragging about how he got to perform with Stevie Nicks at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. At around 4:30am, they finally called it a night and Louis decided it would be best if he headed back to his room. They were taking it slow, not rushing right into the relationship they used to have in the band.

At around 11:45, the boys got a text from Lindsay, saying that Simon needed them all at 12:30 for a meeting. She noted that not all of them needed to be there but it was absolutely necessary for Harry to be in attendance. Zayn promised that he'd go with him, which meant that Liam was also going, which meant that Niall had to come. And Louis, not wanting to ruin their relationship, also not wanting to be left alone, went too.
It wasn't until all five of them got into the meeting room that they realized that Olivia was also attending this meeting.
"Hey Wilde, watcha doing here?" Harry asked, surprised to see her there. He took the seat beside her as the rest of the boys waved awkwardly in her direction.
"You'll see." She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek as a way of saying 'hello'.
"I see you all came. Nice of you to want to be here for little Harold." Simon grinned. The five boys winced, that wasn't a good sign.
"Well, no bad news coming today. Not for you anyway. Though I'd like you to be focused on the group's success, it's come to my attention that it's not fair of me to make you postpone your album release and start a whole new unnecessary project." Harry's eyes widened.
"Liv, you didn't have to-"
"It wasn't all me, love." She looked pointedly at Louis.
"Lou, I swear if you-"
"I told you, I would chop his dick off if I had to. You're gonna release that album Haz."
Harry grinned widely as he practically leaped across the table to give Louis a hug.

"Yes, I received a strongly worded email that went something along the lines of," He looked down at his laptop, "'Harry is going to release that album when he planned to and you will not to shit about it, because I swear to fucking God Simon, I will cut your fucking dick off and feed it to your wife. Or leave the band. I haven't decided which one. But the point is, you probably need me (or your penis) a lot more than I need you and I will not hesitate to ruin my career for Harry. So, on May 20th, just like he was supposed to, Harry is going to release the album and you're gonna be okay with it. Cheers, Louis.''
All eyes were on Louis at that point. The email was quite possibly the most 'Louis' thing they ever heard.
"And then that night I got a call from Miss Wilde over here," He motioned toward Olivia, "and she, more politely, asked me to postpone the album and the tour so that Harry could work on his third album. And when that didn't work, she threatened to rip her contract to shreds. So, here we are."
"You guys seriously didn't have to do this, I was fine postponing the album. I signed a contract because I want to be part of this band and make music for this band, and I want what's best for the band. If that means I can't work on my solo stuff for a while, then so be it."
"No, Harry. You're literally torturing yourself working on this album. You've been locking yourself up in your room writing songs that you keep tweaking anyway. You need some time to yourself. You do everything for everyone else all the time Harry. I've seen it on set and I've seen it here since you signed the contract. Let us do this one thing for you." Olivia spoke calmly as she stared at Harry's arm still around Louis' neck.
"Liv, I think I love you. Oh my God. You're honestly my best friend right now. Sorry boys." Harry leapt over the table again to sit beside Olivia.