Roleplay rules and fandoms

Fandoms:

Games
Fnaf (any game)
Batim
Halo
Doom
Jurassic world evolution 1 or 2
Minecraft
Dbd(dead by daylight)
Star Wars Fallen jedi order
Dying light 1 & 2
COD
RDR1 & 2
God of War
Resident Evil

Shows/series
Arcane
Mlp(or Equestria girls, show, or G1)
Jurassic World Camp Cortasious
Stranger things
Halo
Httyd
Stranger things
Chucky TV series
Centarworld
TWD
GOT
HOD

Movies
Transformers (prime or any of the movies or G1)
Godzilla (any movie)
Halloween(any movie)
Httyd(how to train your dragon, any movie)
Jurassic world/park
Star wars
Free guy
Sonic 1-2
Scream
Paranormal activity
Cars (1-3)
Buzz lightyear
Toys story 1-4
Child's play
TMNT
Marvel

Anime
Mha
Demon slayer
Sailor moon
Smile PreCure(known as gittler force)
FairyTale
Angle beats
No life, no game
Godzilla Singular point
Earth godzilla
Pacific rim the black

What I also rp beside fandoms
Wolves
Foxes
Dragons
Cats
Birds
Lizards
Humans
Other animals
Vampires
Demons
Angels
Hybrids
Dinosaurs
Bugs
Kingdoms.

Kinda do/getting into
Creepypasta
DC

What I'm not into
Warrior cats
Miraculous Ladybug

Genres
Horror
Romance
Sci-fi
Action
Comedy
Fantasy
Fandom
Fanmade
Adventure
Crime
Family
Drama
History
Thriller
Mystery

_
If you don't want to do a fandom, we could make up a fandom AU if ya want. And for the ones that are in movies, you could pick one or either just do every single movie, but of course, it's going to take time, but it will be worth it.

Rules

1. If I don't respond to your next line of the roleplay you may send a message like "hello?)" Or something else just don't spam, im either at school, fell asleep or doing something and of course I will get back to you even tho you might be offline.

2. Please don't control my oc unless it's required, but let me know, plus the details of what you're going to do. But if you do it without my permission or without sharing the details, then I'm going to give you a warning.

3. Don't have your character overpower my own unless it's for some sort of pvp1, then im fine with it. Just let me know ahead of time.

4. For the crush thing, you have to play my ocs crush, and I'll do the same for you. I can do oc x oc. I've been doing it a lot now, but if you don't want to do that than thats fine because that's your choice.

5. Please don't have me play all the characters. I'll do half of the characters of the fandom plus your crush, and you do the same, just half the other half of the characters.

6. At the beginning of the rp, you must send the background story of the oc you are using.

7. Lemons, smuts, and fluff I do these, but I will accept it. If you ask if It gets over heated ill ask if we can skip that part, no r@pe or harassment

8. I accept yanderes, depressed characters  and LGBTQ if your oc has these, I do support LGBTQ so do not worry. Just don't murder my oc in the beginning.

9. If you want to add a few more of your OCs into the fandom Au, that's fine. Just ask, please, but only two, but it's fine either way.

10. if you don't have any ideas of what should happen next, we can pause the rp and talk about what should happen, basically sharing ideas. And have fun too.

11. Please don't write just a few lines for part of the rp. Any here's an example; ' [name] puts down the jar of spiders down and stares at it. ' And that the end of the example basically i can't work off of from 3 lines/words I need sentences that are 3-5 sentences or longer which im alright with and if you miss any proper grammar im pretty sure I'll know that you meant but sometimes I won't so ill ask you so um yeah also for the talking part please put this thing '""' but its okay if you don't but I suggest for you do so.