Disorders

This character can be use for any of these fandoms that I use or what's on the title.

Name: Gabi

Nicknames: G, or little or big Titan

Age: 23

Height: 6,2

Sexuality: Straight

Gender: female

Pronouns: anything for exam; It/he/she/them/they ect, ect,

Weight: skinny but a lil chubby but skinny

Looks: Long brown hair with many but different colored streaks in her hair that goes down to the back of her calfs, wears a black blindfold, clothes are black jeans that are ripped, a belt with a few golden with one silver chains, converse, and a grey shirt with a red and blue flamed jacket.

Speices: Human

Abilities: No powers or anything just better senses like smelling, hearing and touching, like hearing a higher frequency or vibrations or something why? Because his blind.

Personality: kind and generous person who worries others more then herself. Doesn't get angry or mean as often. Clumsy.

Fear: loud booms. For exam; gun shots, explosions, or anything that shoots, bombs up or just heavy loud footsteps.

Background: short story Gabi was in a city about to be bomd up she was saving children, Adults anyone she could help or save from them dying, Gabi and a male child were running from blasts, the child was up in front and farther way from Gabi was in the back trying to avoid the blasts but unfortunately a bomb was in front of her with out her even noticing and she and bomd the child was save but unfortunately for Gabi she was sent backwards and hit a brick wall hitting her head first.. Fortunately she was survived and was avile but.. the blast of the bomd affected with her eyes by also causing her to fly backwards, she was not happy about this at all she was scared of not knowing what would happen, and needed someone to do things but she was also happy that the child and other people she had save was alright.. her parents and friends did everything to help her recover but she didnt like it when they were helping her she was the one who was taking care of others but as for right now she's gonna need the help she can get of being use to being blind, where she gotten it all under control she gotten a home by herself and finished schooling by brial writing[not sure how to spell it but its a way of blind people understanding what it is its like dots] and figuring things out all on her own, but besides that she has now not liking bombs or shot guns sounds or explosion, which makes her afraid and gets panic attacks basically PTSD.

Scenario: Gabi walks along the streets of Chicago not going into anyone's way and entering a building accident bumping into some one.

The person can be normal with no disorders or with disorders you choose.