Unfound Killer

Book: Ivory Michael Michelle[Discontinued]

Name: Ivory Michael Michelle

Gender: female

Age: 22

Height: 5'6

Looks: Black hair, one grayish blue, one white because she's blind, burn marks on her face and shot wounds on her torso, multiple scars on her right arm, no female chest, black crop top with a jacket with leaves stitched, a belt holding her light blue ripped jeans and converse but the white is swapped with green.

Weight: skinny with muscle

Sexuality: Straight

Speices: human

Abilities: In human strength, super stealth.

Weapons: 10 inch Kitchen knife

Likes: blood, killing, Halloween, apple flavored candy or food/drinks, weapons.

Dislikes: bullies, getting shot or stab, fire.

Background: [its in the book even tho its on hold parts of it is on but not much, im working on it on docs so I can look over it and yeah.]

Story line:
1947 - born
1953- 6
1954 - 7
1957 - 10
1963 - 16
1970 - 22
1978- 31

Belongings: 10 inch Kitchen knife, a Michael myers mask that was clipped on to her belt.

History of the mask [thats not in the book]: the mask was something that she bought as a kid at the age of 6 in a Halloween store when she first seen it she was very fond of it and overprotective of the mask, so she bought it and took it home and ever since she hid it way from her family at all times until she gotten older and came back for it, she clipped it on to her belt where she knows it at her hip at all times, its been in water with her, mud but she would clean it and in fire twice, both in different houses, ivory would sit down stab her knife into the ground place the mask on top of it so its facing her and just stare or talk to it, it would calm her down and keep her from going insane and going in a killing sprea even tho she does with it.