War

Character info:
Name: Ivory Jones
Age: 23
Height: 5'5
Weight: Skinny but has a slight hour glass body
Hair color & length: Long dark brown hair
Eye color: Blue eyes
Nationality: White
Clothes: Black jeans, black combat boots, black shirt with a vest that protects her chest, arms and legs were covered with a protective gear that allows the skin to not be so damage by the cause of claws or teeth.
Personality: Caring, likes to tease and mess around with friends and family, enjoys her time with other, will get mean if she gets to annoyed.
Speices: Half human, half dragon.
Horn color: Jet black.
Tail: Jet black
Other features: Had sharp teeth but were the size of humans, splotches of black scales all over her body.
Extras: Great climber, swimmer, has no wings, eyes tend to glow in the dark.

A battle was taking place in a battlefield against humans and creatures it wasn't going so well for both of the sides, both getting killed by either humans or creatures, these species were once together in peace but it didn't hold for much longer because of hunters from the humans side with the unfortunate Ivory decided to join in on the war, she had friends that were creatures but after heard the news of their species getting hunted down they hated Ivory and attacked but unfortunate for her friends she had to defend by killing them she nevered wanted this to happen but had no choice to. Ivory started to fire her gun towards the different creatures breathing heavily as she did, beastman up to dragons, dragons up to monsters, and for the human side they had mage, witches and wizards along with weapons for the humans, the thing was about Ivory was that she was half and half meaning that she was neutral between the two sides but decided to take side with the humans.

 Ivory started to fire her gun towards the different creatures breathing heavily as she did, beastman up to dragons, dragons up to monsters, and for the human side they had mage, witches and wizards along with weapons for the humans, the thing was...

Horn are number 5 and the tail is the beginning of the 7 and ends with the tip of 9.