A dragons world

For this scenario it will be a world of dragons i got inspired by wings of dragons even tho its been a while since I've read any of them, how to train your dragon movies and yeah.

Here's the form for the information of your ocs imma use my own for an example.

Name: Radiobolt

Nickname: Radio, Raid, Bolt, storm. [Dont have to have a nickname]

Age: unknown

Size: the size of tsunami would be

Gender: Female

Appearances: full body color is like a charol black or just black, left horn would be green with the right horn yellow on the head with a visible scar across her face, eye colors are yellow. Spines are a charol black with the tips of the spines are either a green or a yellow, claws are black, holes in her wings, scars on her neck, bite marks on her legs and tail.

Abilities: absorb lighting from thunderstorms, able to teleport by firing her blast and spin through it. Feed off of radiation, lazer type of blast, glow in the dark whenever she wants to, able to breathe underwater, blends in the dark, create storms.

Likes: stargazing, fish, watching sunset or rise, dark caves, being alone, water, sleep.

Dislikes: getting hit or wacked, getting surrounded by other dragons.

Personality: quite rude to other dragons, not the brightest person.

Background: still trying to figure this one out

Scenario: my character was flying in the night injured from a battle as she was still getting hunted down as she is finding a cave to rest and lay low.