The Walkers

Like walking dead, resident evil even tho I haven't watched those movies yet but I'm familiar with walking dead even tho its been years since I've watched that show.

Character info:
Name: Alex Jones

Age: 22

Height: 5,8

Weight: skinny, buff

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Hair color: blond

Eye color: green

Personality: Strict, short temper, quite most of the time, can be rude when he wants to.

Looks: Blond short hair half shaved off, green eyes, skinny is buff with muscles, currently wearing a grey dirty t-shirt with black jeans that are ripped with a belt, and black vans, and have bandages on his left forearm, another bandage is right thigh.

Likes: Nature, killing Zombies or walkers, weapons more precisely good with shooting arrows and axing heads or any other limbs.

Dislikes: Running, his clumsy self, missing a throw or shot, Crawlers and runners type of walkers/Zombies, losing arrows or Axes.

weakness: Running

scars: A few stitches on his back, waist and biceps.

Weapons: Crossbow, bow and Arrow, Axes, Hatches.

Story: A world with Zombies around the planet with a possibility of survivors around the globe fighting for their life, Alex is one of those people who's city gotten attacked by an Illness soon learns that the illness turn people into Zombies that later take over the world and needs to be stop by other civilians that are alive.