Government Experiment

Name S.P.says

Nickname: S.P., Gabi

Age: Unknown

Gender: unknown

Pronouns: It/they/them

Sexuality: Unknown

Rank: Classified

Number: 31

Looks like: Black hair mixed in with grey and blue streaks in her bangs or hair, pale tanish-white skin, a charol black scaly arm of a lizard with four fingers and sharp claws, a pumpkin hair pin, bright blue eyes a black eye with white pupil and cracks, green and purple scarf, black pants, shirt, a grayish blue jacket and converse and ripped up bandages.

Likes: Lizards, silk worm moths, Tokyo, swimming, eating fish, Halloween, grapes

Dislikes: Humans, scientists, being a experiment, being controlled to follow.

Speices: Classified Lizard, human,
Classified.

Position: mostly bottom/sum but doesn't mind dom/top

Background: S.P.says was taken as a child way from their parents and put into a building of sciences meaning experimenting on children to get what ever correct, S.P. was taken and put onto a chair getting strap down and freaking out of whats going in and then feeling something getting injected into its neck where they scream bloody murder of the pain happening in their body as if its insides where changing and they were It was in soo much pain one shock after another injection to get what the people wanted to do, other children like S.P. werr failures and died... but for S.P. she survived and lived. The next few years they trained them to get stronger, faster so the people could examine of what they would want to change little bit, if if didn't want to do shT they wanted they would get punish meaning getting into confinement or just shocked from electricity.

abilities: can sense anything from anywhere, detect whats comming after them, blue eyes and blue streaks in hair will glow in the dark or when they are angry.

Weapons: her lizard arm, guns, atomic breath or blasts.

Form: turning into half of what she is, long scaly tail woth dorsal plates/spines running down her back all the way down to her tail, scaly spots all on her body.

Personality: S.P. is not a very touchable or talkative person she mostly likes to keep to herself alone but wouldn't mind getting some company, doesn't really know many things about the human customs.

Favorite song:

Scenario: You were in a battle of an unknown creature/person fighting you killing some of your teammates whilst they are by themselves within the fight.

Your oc can be an experiment from another company or country or whatever you chose.