34

hello loves 🤭. y'all missed me ?? anywaysss should i change the name of this book to "Love & War" ?

i didn't proofread.

£
Nelson Jacobee Marloyn
£

£𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗒, 𝖯𝖠January 1, 202110:32 𝖯

£
𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗒, 𝖯𝖠
January 1, 2021
10:32 𝖯.𝖬.
£

"Y'all mission is tomorrow. Keep your guard up at all times. We don't need another person dying." Loyal explained to them. "This is one of Bossman's biggest opps so he gon give y'all a run for y'all's money." He finished.

"I really don't wanna do this anymore. It was fun and games in the beginning but now Pooter's gone and it's just hitting me that we could be just like him." Neveah frowned, lifting her head from the crease of Amirion's neck as he rubbed her back.

"I'm with Veah. This shit is real life scary and ian ready to die." Kaash said sitting up on the couch and turning off her phone.

"If we pay attention, we all might make it out alive. All we gotta have is God on our side and watch our backs. We also have to work as a team. If one of us fuck up, it's over." Nalea explained.

"We out here killing people and this bitch talking about God." Nelson snorted, shaking his head. "We really gon have to repent after this."

"Nelson.." Neveah mugged him and he mugged her back.

"I'm being deadass. I want to go to heaven, the fuck." He said making them shake their heads and ignore him.

"I'm going to sleep." Imani said getting up and heading to her room.

"BestFrienddddd." Nelly said jumping on Neveah's bed. Neveah sat up and put her book down.

"Hi, Nelson." She said sounding like she didn't wanna talk to him making him scrunch his face up.

"Who shitted in your pasta?" He asked making her suck her teeth.

"Nelson, why are your hoes texting my phone talking shit and sending me screenshots of y'all?" Neveah said standing up.

"Um, did you take your meds?" He asked slowly getting up too.

"Bro, Answer the question." She said.

"You not gon hit me?" He asked stepping back.

"Noo, I just wanna know. On my mother." She said sitting back down on her bed.

"To be honest, ion know why they textin you. they probably seen what i posted of us yesterday and got mad." He shrugged sitting in her spinning chair.

"What you posted?" She asked going to his instagram story and seen a picture of them with his hand on her ass but it wasn't that noticeable.