[6]

Batman didn't seem to care about Gordon's reaction but watched me possibly to see if my reaction indicated if I was the one behind this as I was so quick to find all the answers, it would be understandable to question my role in all of this but if the Riddler really wanted him to solve it he wouldn't of wanted me to be here.

I waited until Gordon stepped away from the laptop and printed the photos then walked to the printer, I took the photos and walked back and gave them to Batman and he looked at me then turned and started walking.

We drove to the iceberg lounge, it was a quiet ride as he didn't once speak to me but instead I just thought about how to contact Selena as I knew her only briefly from helping her earlier and partying at this club once.

We arrive at the club and Batman goes to knock but I quickly knock on the door behind them as they knew who was there based off the knock so I copied the one Falcone used, he often re-used the same pattern and rhythm.

The twins opened the door and seemed confused before they even opened the door meaning that Falcone was in the club as always, they saw Batman and I stood at the door and rolled their eyes and looked at us as if we were a joke.

"We're here to talk to the penguin," Batman spoke.

Batman wasn't being patient and seemed to want to get this done with quickly, I understood that night wouldn't last forever and we were on a tight schedule but he was the most impatient I'd seen him.

He didn't like this place, something or someone reminded him of this place and it wasn't pleasant.

"There ain't no penguin here," One of the twins scoffed.

They go to close the door but I grab the door and I push it open wider and they took a step back, one of them grabbed a gun so I punched him in the face and snatched the gun out of his hand and threw it outside on the floor.

The other guy goes to grab me to restrain me so I kick them whilst facing the first twin and punch him to the floor after the kick, I spin around to the second twin and he punches me in the face but Batman and ran into the club so I uppercut the second twin in the jaw.

The second twin doesn't back down and goes to throw a punch that I dodge so I hit him with my elbow in the face then duck when he goes to punch, I slide my feet under his causing him to trip and fall then punch him in the face causing his nose to break then walked deeper into the club.

Someone shoots at Batman with a gun so I jumped onto the railing and leaped over to them as he shot a grappling hook into the gunman's leg and pulled at it causing him to fall, I jumped off the railing in front of the man and we started throwing punches as Batman dealt with anyone else that came towards him.

Once I dealt with the unarmed man I jumped down to the same level that Batman was at, one of the men charged towards Batman with a metal pole so I kicked them into the metal railing causing them to drop the metal pole so I grabbed it then kicked the man down the stairs.

Another man charges towards Batman and I so I hit him across the head with the metal pole like I was playing baseball, if he was a ball I would of gotten a good hit in all honesty.

Batman quickly turned around and was ready to punch the man stood in front of him but didn't so I dropped the pole and turned to see Penguin, he had his hands up in a defensive way and was talking to Batman but I didn't know what about because of the loud music.

Batman grabbed me by the arm and we started walking so I pushed his hand off me and I see Penguin smile at my reaction, this meant that Penguin had heard of me but it was impossible not to at this point due to all the news on me.