[7]

Selena had no way of contacting me but I made it so no one was able to contact Ghost on purpose, I wanted to be able to separate my life between the two life styles but I only know understood that it was impossible.

Thinking I would be able to just return home and be able to pretend I didn't see what I saw as Ghost as a dumb thing to think I was capable of, I sighed and changed into my pyjamas and stored my suit in it's hidden spot.

I sighed knowing that Mayor Mitchell's funeral was soon and I had arranged to talk to my father again in Arkham, I sighed and walked into my bedroom and went to bed where I tossed and turned but never fell asleep

once it was morning I changed into some trousers and shirt with a tie but didn't both with anything else and brushed my hair, I look in my mirror to see my reflection but all I could see was how much I looked like my father.

I sighed and collected my new bike for work then drove there, I brought a black helmet with me that matched the bike and parked the bike for Edward to walk up to me again.

He gave me a coffee and I went to pay him back but he shook his head and refused, I smiled at him and insisted so he took the money reluctantly.

"I'll talk to you again at lunch Ed," I smiled.

Ed nodded his head as we talked into the GCPD building I walked over to Gordon's desk, we ended up arresting a few people and did a few investigations into a few cases but it I was mostly looking for things that would link to the Riddler case.

We were arresting a person for substance abuse and we walked into their apartment and I realised it was the apartment complex that was mostly likely used to take the photos of the Mayor and Annika, I walk over to a window and looked around to find nothing but I did notice how one of the apartment doors had more damage to it more than most and I could hear rats and other rodents.

It was weird as it was allowed for you to have pets but the rats were often screaming and I could hear electric buzz every so often with a consistent pause, I made a mental note to investigate it tonight as Ghost or in the future at some point but then knew that I would have limited time so I tried the door.

I put my hand on the door handle when Edward came out of no where and seemed surprised to see me, I took my hand off the door handle but felt as if something was wrong with the apartment and it weren't just the rodents.

"Are you on break already? I didn't know you knew my address," Edward smiles.

Something about his behaviour was odd and he only came to me when I was about to open the door and I smiled to him and decided to play dumb, Gordon walked onto the corridor I was on on.

"No, I'm still working. See ya later," I shrugged.

I walked away and I could feel Ed's eyes watch every step I took as Gordon waited for me at the end of the hallway, I walked with Gordon out of the building but I could still feel eyes on me.

I knew that someone in that apartment had took photos of Riddler but I wasn't sure if it was Ed or not, he was an orphan that was abused from the renewal project's neglect after Thomas and Martha Wayne's death so it wouldn't be surprising if he had the same ideas as Riddler.

My phone started to ring and I saw it was a call from Bruce so I told Gordon to wait for a second and he nodded and walked to the car, I answered the call but still felt the feeling of someone watching me.

"Alfred wants you to visit sometime today, are you able to? He wants me to take you to the Mayor's funeral too," Bruce asks.

His tone and his obvious nerves told me that he was saying Alfred told him to ask but it was him that actually wanted me to visit him, I knew he would of asked Alfred about it and asked him to let him blame it on him.