[13]

"This is not how it was supposed to go! I had it all planned out! We were going to be safe her, we could watch the whole thing together whilst Ghost-"

"Watch what?"

"I guess I gave you too much credit."

"What's black and blue and dead all over? You."

"What have you done?"

I was half-asleep at the police station as Harvey brought me back some snacks to try and keep me awake for when Gordon returned, I had forgotten about the fact I hadn't eaten in days and my stomach grumbled as he passed me the food which concerned him but I started eating the snacks he gave me.

It was so nice being able to not worry about the Riddler anymore but then I remembered the bombs I planted as Ghost but I had no way to tell Bruce, I had no phone and if I texted him about bombs it would raise red flags and Harvey would most likely interrogate me for it so I couldn't tell him.

"killing Mitchell with a freakin' carpet tool."

It felt like hours had passed as I was waiting for Gordon and my eyelids were only growing more heavy as I sat at Gordon's desk, Harvey had moved us to their desks as he thought Gordon was taking too long so I would be safer if I was at his desk as that would be one of the first places he would look considering I live with Bruce and the Wayne Manor was still in repairs for the part of the building that was damage.

I was about to fall asleep when suddenly there was a loud bang and the ground shook and I realised what it was, the bombs I had helped Riddler plant was now going off and I felt my heart skip a beat as I heard the first one.

Fuck.

Harvey quickly stands up like most of the officers in the building and another bomb goes off and I stand up and run outside whilst Harvey shouts and tells me to come back but I ignore him and jump into one of the cop cars and drive to the Manor, I grab my suit and quickly throw it on and take some pain meds and pack some of the adrenaline shots that Batman has then jump onto my bike.

I seal the Batcave then drive out of it last minute and drive towards where they would all gather knowing that Riddler would have his cult probably try and have an advantage point so I drove up to a parking lot then reach the rooftop, I drive over a piece of wood and fly through the air on my bike then have a rough landing on top of the building causing my motorcycle to lose control and slide.

I slide off my bike but jump off knowing that it would be fine and I could always buy a new one and ran towards the venue as I knew that would be where the last resort would be, I hear the final bomb explodes as sirens interrupted the nights peace.