Prologue

"We need to slow them down a little and move on," Hiccup says as the Dragon Hunters fire at him, Astrid, Heather, and their dragons. "If they fire on us, we fire back. Look out!"

They swerve just in time to narrowly miss getting shot by arrows, and knocked out of the sky by boulders.

Stormfly picks up a Hunter in her claws and drops him into the water. Hiccup flies up beside Astrid, and they exchange a smile.

Suddenly, the Shellfire sends a blast in their direction.

"Hiccup!" Astrid yells.

"Shellfire," Hiccup says. "I know. Let's go!"

The get closer to the shellfire, and sees a few hunters hitting the dragon with giant hammers, making it fire at them.

"Uh, are you guys seeing this?" Hiccup calls out to the two girls.

"Unfortunately," Astrid calls back.

"Of course it wouldn't fire at us on its own," Hiccup says.

"And we can't take them out without endangering the dragon," Heather says.

"I'm pretty sure that was their plan," Astrid replies.

Suddenly a bright white light shines around them and they disappear.

They reappear in a large room with dim lighting, and a lot of comfortable chairs and sofas, all of which facing a big screen. All of Berk appears, too. Along with Dagur; Mala; Throk; Viggo; Ryker; the rest of the Dragon Riders; women with wings; Alvin; Savage; a masked person; the masked man from Viggo's auction; Drago Bludvist; Eret, son of Eret; two children: one with auburn hair, and azure eyes, and one with blonde hair, and forest green eyes; and an old man with spiky, grey hair.

Everyone starts to whisper among themselves, confused as to what's going on.

Suddenly, a teenage girl appears near the screen. She has pale skin, long, pink hair with purple streaks, and amethyst purple eyes. She's quite beautiful, really.

"Hi," she says, getting everyone's attention as they quiet down. "I know you're probably wondering about what's going on right now. I'm Lovelyn, daughter of Loki, God of Pranks. Don't worry, you aren't in trouble with the gods. I just brought you here to watch some things. Don't worry, while you're here time in the outside world will pause, so you could be here for years and not age. Now, some of you are from different times, so you'd know some things that others don't. Anyway, let's begin. Everyone, take a seat."

Everyone takes a seat. Hiccup, and Astrid sit next to each other on a sofa, their dragons on the floor next to them. They're soon joined by the two blonde and brunette children.