Hantengu and Genya

Before I start I want to say thank you for 1k views! I didn't know this would be this popular I just kinda had the idea and went with it. Thank you for the support! Also this chapter is SUPER long. I was not expecting to go to over 2000 words on this one lol. Enjoy!

When Tanjiro returned he told everyone about the sword that came out of the training dummy. It was decided after Tanjiro returned that Nezuko was going to stay in Kanroji and Yumiko's room. When Tanjiro went to his room he saw Genya there. Yumiko felt sorry for him. Kanroji had left that morning to get back to her job.

Yumiko after playing with Nezuko went back to writing her letter. She was telling them in the letter that she missed them a lot but having Kanroji around was helpful. She told them about Tokito and what he was doing. Nezuko went up to Yumiko and saw her righting. Nezuko took her brush and wrote "Hello! From Nezuko." Yumiko smiled and continued to write. Soon She gave the Letter to Mori to send off to the Uzui mansion.

When night fell Yumiko sensed something wrong. It was hard to tell what it was. It hit her soon. Nezuko had left the room and went to Tanjiro. She then heard a crash. She took up her sword and went to the sound. She sensed a demon. A strong one. Yumiko ran to help. She saw the demons named Sekido Aizentsu and Karaku. Tokito was thrown away from the fight. Yumiko sprung into action.

When she cut off one of their heads another demon came out.

"Oh what luck! This is where they are hiding the fugitive Yumiko! Well you are coming with us." Sekido looked at Yumiko with pride

Yumiko laughed at what he said. "Go fuck yourself."

Tanjiro cut one of their heads and he split into more demons. Urogi emerged. With that Yumiko could tell that she couldn't cut off their heads but they had a different weak point. Tanjiro cut of Urogi's head and a smaller demon appeared.

Yumiko angrily yelled "Damn it tanjiro stop cutting off their heads!"

Nezuko took on Karaku. Yumiko took Sekido and Genya fought Aizetsu. Yumiko used the weakest of her attacks, arachnid breathing's second form web shot. The demon purposefully tried to get decapitated. Yumiko was able to change the course of her blade and cut off his arm.

Tanjiro yelled "Cut their tongues! That will kill them." Right after Tanjiro said that Yumiko heard a loud bang. She looked to the sound and saw Genya with a sword. Aizetsu's was cut but not fully so he didn't multiply. Genya had been stabbed by his spear. He was injured badly. Aizetsu in an attempt to kill him pulled the spear upwards. He lived so he tried to bring it down upon his head. Genya dodged.

Genya appeared behind Aizetsu and attempted to kill him. Sekido using his rode struck him with lightning to stop him whilst he was fighting Yumiko. Yumiko fought him with more strength to keep him at bay. Genya was taken to a different area on the battlefield. Yumiko worried for his safety but trusted him.

Karaku exclaimed he was done fighting Nezuko and kicked her in the stomach. Yumiko didn't get distracted this time and hit Sekido with the seventh form of arachnid breathing dead still. Sekido lost sight of Yumiko and assumed she ran. He put his thunder spear through Nezuko's throat. Tanjiro came through the wall and saw Nezuko's state. He used Urogi's foot to grab the spear and remove it from Nezuko.

He was about to stab Tanjiro but Yumiko came and cut his torso in half. Karaku came back to help Sekido. He used his fan and put the pressure of the earth upon the three of them. They went through the floor from the second to the first floor. Nezuko and Tanjiro were unconscious for a moment but Yumiko was still awake.

Yumiko grabbed Tanjiro and Nezuko and ran. Nezuko woke up first followed by Tanjiro. Soon they struck my lighting again.

"ZENITSU I WILL NEVER CALL YOU A BITCH EVER AGAIN!" Yumiko screamed as the lighting came down upon her. She also heard Nezuko and Tanjiro's screams. Yumiko picked them up and ran further in. The demons then destroyed the building. Nezuko was stuck under the rubble. Yumiko ordered Tanjiro to get her out while she went to face them.